Here We Go P.2

Malaya

I heard my phone ring and I did not have the energy in my body to pick it up, It's like 12 in the morning. I picked it up seeing it said 'Babe', oh I gotta change his name. As much as I didn't want to, it had to be important if he's calling me in the morning. "Hello" he said really fast.

"Chris what do you want, you know were not cool right now-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, babe is it cool if I come over"

"Um..." he sounds really rushed. What if he's in trouble and I say no. "Yeah but whats going on, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'll let you know everything, its weird shit going on right now" he said really fast.

"Aight I'll see you in a minute" I hung up. Why the hell was he in so much of an rush he sound like he was getting chased. I walked down stairs unlocking the front door. I sat on the island waiting til he came through the door. He came to me. "I know its late but baby I cant focus" he said trying to kiss my lips but I turn so he caught my cheek.

"Were not together, Chris" I said hopping on the island.

"Then why'd you let me come"

"Cause you sound like someone was trying to kill you" I said.

"Naw but I just flew in from Virginia from my mom, I had to talk to her about us" I rolled my eyes. But that's sweet that he talked to her about us- I mean me.

"Were not togeth-"

"Anyway she said to talk to you like a grown man and take responsibility" he said.

"And... You couldn't talk to her over the phone" I asked.

"Nah, wasn't the same" he said. "So Ima talk to you like a man, I want you and I need you. I can't have it no other way cause I love you, it just goes like that. You and Maiah make me happy. And for some reason it hurt when I left you but I found out its cause I don't like you, I love you. I love the way you talk, your attitude even if its bad sometimes, your hair, just your whole personality. And I know I was wrong for leaving without even saying anything so im taking up for it like a man. If you don't take me back that's cool but if you do that's even better" he said. I looked at him then walked to him.

"Chris" I asked.

"Yes" he said looking down on me.

"You love me" I asked in awe. He chuckled as I kissed him holding his face. "I love you too" I smiled.

"I know you do babygirl" he hugged me kissing my fore head. "Now come on" he threw me over his shoulder carrying me up the stairs as I laughed. He brought me into my room cutting off the light throwing me on the bed. He then took off his sweats and shirt laying down in the bed with me, I laid my head on his chest. But right then I heard Maiah cry, it must be 2 o'clock. "I got it" he said getting up leaving out the door. A couple minutes later he came in with Maiah . "She kept saying Bundy" he said laying her down in the middle of us.

"Ugh she want that dang Bunny, I tried to get rid of it but Khyree brought it back" I said sitting up. I crawled over Chris reaching into the dresser that was by him getting her bunny.

"Dang remind me next time to lay on the side with your dresser" he laughed. I got off of him handing Maiah the brown bunny.

"Ta ta" she said taking the bunny fast. Chris laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Lay you know she's cute with the bunny" he smiled.

"Yeah but she's also cute without the bunny" I said laying her down in front of me. I laid behind her as Chris laid behind me. We all fell asleep fast quick and in a hurry.