Brett |Requested|

Brett Talbot

Requested: yes

Rating: M/R

--

You had never seen Brett so furious and honestly you were beyond terrified. You decided to help your friend Liam destroy the Devenford Prep coaches car and now you regretted it. 

It had been a while since you'd seen Brett, mainly cause you moved, and switched schools, before that however, you and Brett had quite the thing going on. 

"Are you fucking serious Rebecca?! Why would you do something like that?!"  Brett hissed at you after he pulled you away from Liam. You shrugged, "Chill it Brett, its just a joke."  You said and turned away to walk off but he stopped you short. He grabbed your upper arm and quickly pulled you in, pressing his lips to yours. You relished in the lack of contact you've had in the past month. "Brett" you whimpered and raised your hands to latch onto his soft hair. You jumped in your spot, wrapping your legs around his waist while his arms held you up. 

Thankfully you two were hidden behind a building where he pressed you against the wall and grinded his hard on against your core. You moaned lowly against his rough kiss and were quick to reach down between your bodies and grasp him in your hand. He let out a groan and moved to kiss down your neck. 

Considering your public location you were thankful for the skirt your mom had made you wear earlier. Brett was quick to pull his shorts down to his thighs and brought his fingers to your panties, pushing them to the side as he slowly slid into you. You bit your lip to hold back the moan and you could swear that Brett was acting much more animalstic, like he too had been deprived of any action for a while. He looked at you in search for confirmation that you were okay. You moaned and nodded. "Move Brett, i need-"  you didnt finish before Brett was thrusting at an unforgivable pace. You felt your back hit the wall behind you every so often as you bit back moans and made out with him. You felt adrenaline pump within you as you remembered your location and the realized how easy it would be for someone to catch you in the act. 

This also seemed to stir Brett on more and you felt yourself reaching your peak. You couldn't even open your mouth, in fear of releasing a loud moan. Brett knew however that you were close by the way your eyes fluttered shut and he sped up, helping you reach your high. He followed soon after, pulling out and painting the wall with his cum. He released a moan into the crook of your neck and you couldnt help but giggle, he put you down and puled up his shorts. "What're you laughing about?" he asked. "I had a feeling you missed me." you shrugged and walked away.

--

A/N: i dont like how i wrote this lmao. 

currently not taking requests xx