Liam |Requested|

Liam Dunbar

Requested: yes

Rating: R/M

bxb

---

You rushed over to Liam's house in hopes of fixing your betrayal. You banged on the front door and called out his name but he wouldn't answer. "Leave" he simply said but you yelled out a solid no. He opened the door and told you to leave once again making you angry. 

"Fucking get over it Liam! I wasn't going to be the good guy! You guys always ignored my attempts to help so I went to someone who did need help!" you shouted making Liam even more livid. "I didn't want you to get hurt Elliot! You were my boyfriend for crying out loud damnit! Was I supposed to put you in harms way?! NO" he yelled and you flinched. "Well you never treated me like your damn boyfriend! You treated me like a damn sex toy! Only needed me when girls wouldn't throw themselves at you. You acted like you were ashamed to call me yours!" You yelled back. "I went with Theo cause he actually treated me like a person!" You shouted and Liam turned to you. "Oh so did he get into your pants?! I honestly wouldn't be surprised! I bet your excuse is that he asked for help right?!" He roared and you slapped him. "No! No! No! You don't have the right to accuse me of that!" You yelled brought your hands to the roots of your hair. Frustration washed over the both of you and you both were panting and red in the face. "I don't trust you! I can't after what you've done!" He said and pointed to the door, telling you to leave. Instead you let your body take over and you jumped on him, throwing him onto the floor and you latched your lips to his. His hands were quick to grab your hair and kiss back. You ground your hips against his and your lips moved down his neck and his hands moved to rip your shirt open. You shrugged the shirt off and pulled his shirt off.

You pulled away and threw his shirt somewhere in the living room. You both were heaving, panting with bold red lips from the rough kissing. His hands reached up to your throat where he pulled you down and roughing flipped you to be on the bottom before he brought his lips to you nipple. He pinched and teased making you beg for more. "Fuck I love hearing you beg." he said before he kicked off his shorts and pulled your pants down. He moved between your legs and thrusted his clothed bulge against yours making you hiss in pleasure of the rough material creating a delicious friction against your member. Liam's brows furrowed in concentration and you looked up at him in all his glory, there was sweat already shining on his toned chest and torso. Just looking at him made you unbearably hard. He pulled away and pulled off his boxers, his erection springing out and you moaned at the sight. You quickly got to your knees and wrapped your hand around the gridth of it and put your mouth around him. He hissed at the pleasurable contact and bucked his hip, making him hit the back of your throat. You bobbed your head and swirled your tongue on the tip and the sensitive nerves on the underside of his cock. He was spitting out profanities and kept thrusting his hips. 

He finally pulled out of your mouth and got down to your level. "Hand and knees." he ordered and you obeyed. "I have to open you up" he said but you shook your head. "No please, need you now" you panted and wiggled your ass to get him to make a move. He got closer and put a hand on your lower back, slowly pushing in, opening you up. You let out a small cry of pain but quickly replaced it with a moan of his name. This urged Liam further, making him quickly bottom out and he began to thrusted into you at a sinful speed. You fell to your elbows, overwhelmed by the sudden euphoric pleasure. "Fuck fuck fuck" you cursed and cried out curses. Liam continued his speed and power, hitting you just were you need him. You felt your member twitch as your climax began to build up. Liam reached down, spreading your legs further and gripping your cock, jerking you off as he bit marks on your back and your shoulders. "Shit yes" he moaned and speed up as he felt his climax nearing. "Liam- 'm close. FUCK" You cried out as Liam sunk his canines into your shoulder. "Cum" he panted and your quickly fell apart beneath him. Your mouth opened wide and you cried out in pure ecstasy as you came on the shirt Liam quickly put under you. You slightly chuckled and Liam moaned. "Cant get the floor dirty baby boy" he said before he cursed as his cock twitched inside you, filling you with his cum.  He slowly pulled out and sat down, before fully laying down out of exhaustion. "Fuck." you both sighed in content.

A/N: didnt know how to end it yikes xx