Christmas Special!

A/N: Happy Holidays my amigos! So this is NOT another chapter this is just two imagines for Minho and Newt. It's also in an alternate universe :3 I'll be updating after my winter break. I hope you guys like these two imagines! Enjoy! (These are pretty short, sorry)

- Bernie

-----------

Minho - Under the Mistletoe

Minho and I are at a party with his family, my family and some friends. I had a glass of wine in my hand while holding onto Minho's arm. We were talking to Thomas and Teresa. She's pregnant and I'm happy for her.

"Is it gonna be a girl or a boy?" Minho asked with a smile.

"A boy," Teresa gleemed and put a hand on her stomach, "We still have to pick out a name."

"Minho!" His mother called from the kitchen, "Please help me carry this to the table!"

"Okay!" He called out and looked at me, "I'm gonna go help her."

I smiled, "Sure."

He's such a gentlemen and he cares a lot about his friends, his parents and me. He keeps everything in balance, we have a great life together. Teresa and Thomas smiled at each other. It's been two months and they're still happy like it's the first day that Teresa told Thomas that she was pregnant.

"How long have you and Minho been together?" Thomas asked.

"Almost three years," I replied with my face blushing, I remember the first conversation we had. He was just working as an engineer then we met. It was a miracle. I'm so happy for him to be in my life.

"Y/N!" A voice called out from the kitchen. It was Minho, "Come here please!"

"I'm coming!" I said, "This better not be a prank!"

I know that Minho loves to prank and joke with me but that's just him.

"It's not!" Minho said, "I was wondering if you wanna go for a walk."

"As long as you keep me warm." I crossed my arms.

Minho smiled, "I promise you that."

I grabbed my coat and I followed Minho out of the door. We walked around our house to the backyard. The stars were up in the sky. I took a seat on the picnic table that we had. The stars were shining.

"They're beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." Minho said. I playfully punched his arm, "Stop being adorable."

"As you wish mad'am."

I looked at him. He was handsome, kind, cute, perfect. Him. He is the one that I wanna be with my whole entire life.

Minho looked at me and he looked at me with stars reflecting in his eyes. He looked up for a split second. This is another prank isn't it? I looked up and saw a mistletoe. It was hung up on a branch that was above the picnic table. That wasn't there before. I looked at Minho, but he was down on one knee. My heart started stopped. Tears started to form in my eyes. His family, my family and our friends came out of the house and out their phones. They were quiet.

"Y/N." Minho said with his voice shaking, "You are the most beautiful person that I've ever saw. You don't think I'm an ass and you accept me for who I am. You've made everything in my life so much better. I wish that I could give you everything but I can't. The thing that I can give you is my last name."

He pulled out a small box from his pocket. I whimpered. This is the beginning of our happily ever after.

"Y/F/N," He said with a confident voice, "Will you marry me?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I nodded rapidly.

"Yes." I said while he stood up. I didn't waste time and I kiss him, under the mistletoe.

Newt - Opening Gifts

"Mommy!" My son yelled, "Daddy! Santa was here! There's presents under the tree!"

"Mommy!" My daughter jumped on the bed, "Daddy! Wake up! There's presents for you too!"

What? I remember that I placed a present under the tree for my husband, Newt. Maybe he got up in the middle of the night to place my gift under the tree. I groaned and I rubbed my eyes.

"Mommy is awake!" I yelled and stretched, "Want me to wake up daddy?"

My two children nodded and I looked to my left to see Newt sleeping peacefully. I placed my two hands on his shoulders and started to shake him rapidly.

"Newt!" I yelled, "Babe! Wake up! Kids tickled daddy's feet!"

Without hesitation my son went to Newt's feet and started to tickle is left foot. My daughter followed him and Newt started to laugh.

"Okay!" Newt laughed, "Okay! I'm awake! Stop!"

"Time to open presents!" I got out of bed, "Last one to the tree is a rotten egg!"

"I'm not gonna be a rotten egg!" My daughter dashed out of the bedroom. My son followed his sister while I walked out of the bedroom. I knew Newt was gonna be the rotten-

"I'm not gonna be the rotten egg!" Newt ran out of our bedroom. I smiled and started to run.

"Mommy's the rotten egg!" My son laughed, "I wanna open my gifts now!"

"Me too!" My daughter grabbed a gift that was for her and teared it open.

After a few minutes of opening gifts, I picked up Newt's gift under the tree. I handed him the gift and he teared it open slowly.

"Holy crap!" He exclaimed, "A brand new electric guitar! I love you so much!"

I laughed, "I love you too."

"Daddy," My daughter put down her new doll, "What's the best present you've ever received?"

Newt smiled, "Your mother."

"Wow," My son whispered, "Daddy loves mommy a lot."

"How about you mommy?" My daughter looked into my eyes, "What's the best present you've gotten?"

"A wedding ring." I replied, I held onto Newt's arm. I do love him a lot. I looked at him and he leaned down to kiss me.

"Awww," My daughter tilted her head.

"Yuck!" My son crossed his arms.

I laughed. Another great Christmas with my favorite people.