6: Coffee

I hear my alarm clock ringing for me to wake up for another day of life. I slowly get up and stretch, letting my arms reach the sky. My purple PJs were hugging me, making me feel warmth in the soon fall morning. I sighed with a smile on my face.

"Okay. Second year of college at phoenix university.", I say to myself,"You got this Aphmau!"

I get out of my bed and walked over to my bathroom. It was small but, perfect for Katelyn and I. I brushed my hair and teeth along with my make-up. I went back to my room and got dressed. Once I was finished, I went to the kitchen and was greeted by Katelyn making breakfast.

"Good morning Aphmau!", she said with a big grin

"Good morning!", I say

Once we sit down, Katelyn asked;

"How ya doing...?", she asked probably thinking about the past few days...weeks now to be correct

"I'm fine. Garroth would have liked me to live my life rather then waste it.", I say shrugging while taking a bite from my eggs

"I see.", Katelyn says

We continued to eat until I heard a ding.

"Who is it?", asked Katelyn

"I don't know..."

I look to see a text from Laurance;

"Do you want to get some coffee after class?"

"It's Laurance. He wants to grab some coffee after class.", I say

"Oh I see!", she says while putting her plate in the sink,"I hope you have a great first day Aph!"

She leaves the dorm to go to her class at ten. Mine started at noon.

What to do?

Usually by now, I would call...

Nevermind.
I went over to my couch and started watching my show. My little horsies!

Time skip: After Class

I walked into the coffee shop. Moonbucks. It's one of the most popular one in town. I look around to see a brunette boy sitting by the window.

"Hey!", I say walking up to him

"Hey!", he says getting up and giving me a hug

"It's nice to see you!"

"Same!"

We ordered our usual coffees and sat down at the rounded table he was sitting at previously.

"So...what's up?", he asked

"Well, my teacher seems to be as charismatic as ever! You?'

"Haha! Good. Isabelle and I have been great and class has been amazing."

"I can't believe, out of all people, you want to be a historian."

"Says the girl who want to be a journalist."

"True."

We continued to talk about old times. High school was pretty much the main topic. He's changed a lot since to be honest. Ever since Isabelle came into his life, he's become more mature in ways.

"Hey Aph?"

"...yeah?"

"I know you're probably trying to get away from it but,", he rubbed the back of his head,"h-how's Garroth?"

"Um..."

Garroth still wasn't up yet. He was supposed to be up days ago.

"He's not up yet. We don't understand why."