Chapter 26--Lunch with Brad

     "Well, I did what you said, and it worked wonderfully," Brad nearly gushed as he sat across from Dave. The restaurant was nearly empty. The noon-time crowd was almost completely gone. Service would be better, but some of the entrees might be gone. It was worth the risk, thought Dave. And the perceived risk at the office didn't happen. At least, not that he knew of. Anyway, at this hour, we won't be interrupted by other people and the noise level won't be so high. Or, so he thought.

     Brad rattle on for about 15 minutes between the order and when it was delivered to the table. He talked alternately about Jim and Jeff and the hot session with them the night before and the conversation he'd had with Steve. Only once did he mention the ages of the boys. Their youth sure didn't seem to bother him.

     More than once, he mentioned how easily he could fall for Steve. Dave only smiled, thinking the same thing to (and about) himself. Steve is one great bottom and a helluva 'daddy'. His mind drifted to Mike and how happy he made Dave. Steve was a great bottom, but Mike was a great top and he loved getting fucked as well as fucking. No, Steve would be good for a while, but the long term wouldn't be able to compare with Mike, he smiled to himself.

     "What are you smiling about, Dave? You seemed a little lost in thought there for a minute."

     "Well, I was. I was thinking about how, uh, lucky you are to have Steve and how envious I am about it. Steve is one helluva 'daddy'. But, at the same time, I was thinking about Mike and how much better he suits me than Steve would over the long term."

     "I can't argue with that. Mike is a great guy and knows how to do lots of things in bed; but, I like a man who can take all of my cock OFTEN, and that's Steve. I could really get to like Mike, but I don't think we could be more than fuck buddies. Steve is more my kind of lover material." He paused perplexed. "Did you hear what I just said? Lover material! He's already got me talking about marriage."

     "Sounds to me like you have the perfect match. I guess you've sorted out some of the more important issues. Others will come up. Trust me. Like, his sons trying to join your 'coupling' sessions."

     "Yeah, I haven't decided what to do about that. It may resolve itself. Fuck! I didn't tell you the most important news. We're going to live together. I've already moved all my stuff out of the hotel into Steve's house this morning, just before I came over here for lunch."

     Before Dave could react, another man was at the table side. It wasn't our waiter.

     "Pardon me for interrupting, gentlemen," said the hunk at the table side, "but, I must ask. Are you Brad Hydewood?" he said looking at Brad.

     "Yes, I am," Brad replied with a smile.

     "I thought so. Your waiter mentioned that he thought you were familiar. As soon as I saw you, I hoped you were who you are. John, your waiter, will be so pleased! If it isn't' asking too much, could I have your autograph? My lover will cream his jeans over this."

     "Sure. Be glad to," agreed Brad. "Any particular message?"

     "Yeah! 'Eat your heart out, Willie!'" the man laughed, handing Brad a menu to sign.

     "Ah. I see. Willie is a fan, too?" Brad asked not looking up as he signed the menu.

     "Oh, yes! I'm the one who really likes dark meat, if I may be so blunt. Willie is black, too, and loves sex with all men; but after seeing one of your videotapes, he decided he really liked you! And I see that you like black meat, too," he added looking at Dave. "Nice! VERY nice!"