Chapter 25--Steve's Sons

After breakfast, Brad called. He and Steve had spent the night together in Brad's hotel room. Steve had just left and Brad was eager to discuss his newest partner.

"Damn! The man's insatiable! And he's SO gorgeous! What a hunk. I'd sure like to get to know him a lot better." Brad rattled on for several minutes about Steve's many qualities. He was falling hard for this "daddy" in less than a day.

"It was easy to see that you two were getting along fine last night. He sure does like cock up his butt," Dave said making an obvious observation that everyone laughed at.

"Yeah!" Brad fairly exploded. "He loves to get fucked. I was pounding his asshole most of the night. I finally got him to fuck me this morning. DAMN! The man is a natural top. He's so gentle, incredibly patient, and fucks you until you are ready to cum. I think he could even cum on cue!"

"Mike told me that you had to postpone the old casting couch for another week," Dave mentioned changing the subject slightly. "What gives?"

"Oh, nothing special. Just a scheduling problem with some equipment. Besides, we could use the extra advertising time. Uh, hold a moment, guys. I have another call coming in. Could I put you on hold for a second?"

We agree, and the line went dead for a few moments. While waiting, we talked about what great matchmakers we seem to be, then about what we needed to do the rest of today before Brad came back on the line. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Steve was calling. He's really got the hots for me about as much as I do for him. He wants me to come over this evening for dinner to meet a couple of his kids. Seems to be rushing it a little, don't you think?"

"Are you trying to tell us that you wouldn't 'marry' the man at the drop of a hat? Methinks he doth protest too much!" I laughed.

"Come on, Brad," Dave chimed in. "You said it yourself. You really like his type a lot. And he's everything you ever could want in a man. If I didn't already have Mike, I'd give the guy a shot at a relationship. I think he's quite a catch."

Brad laughed. "He sure makes me happy when I'm with him, even when it isn't sex. And all this after only one night together."

"Mike and I weren't a whole lot different," Dave admitted smiling at me.

"Oops. We have a call coming in, now," I interrupted.

"Okay. Talk to you guys later, then. Thanks for the encouragement," Brad snickered hanging up.

Dave clicked the receiver and another caller came on the line. "Hi, this is Steve. I wanted to thank you guys for introducing me to some great sex with you last night. And your addition of Brad was inspired. How'd you know I'd wanna fuck with him, too."

"Steve," I sighed, "you have 'obvious' stenciled across your forehead. After that session at the gym, Dave and I knew you'd be more than eager to fuck with the legendary Brad Hydewood!"

"And," Dave added, jokingly, "Brad just talked to us. He said you shared a bed for the night, you harlot!"

"Guilty!" Steve readily admitted laughing. "The man turns me inside out. He's such a stud and can fuck for hours. Besides, he's also a warm, wonderful man. I've invited him over for dinner tonight, and was hoping that you could join us as well, if you don't already have plans."

"Are you sure we won't be imposing on your time with Brad?" Dave asked solicitously.

"Naw," Steve responded. "The two youngest boys will be here, so there won't be anything sexual going on between us, anyway. Besides, I'd like you guys to meet those two sons of mine, and get your opinion about them. I think they're both gay, too, like their old man. The oldest boy and girl are married and out of state, so you can concentrate your gaydar on the two younger ones tonight."