Chapter 24--The Steam Room

     The message from Brad was disappointing, but another week wasn't going to mess up anything. I suggested that we go to the gym after starting laundry and a quick trip to Costco. After a light lunch, we pulled a few weeds from the flower beds, but decided to go to the gym on our way to Costco.

     When we arrived, I was greeted by Esteban (the short Cuban with the big dick) at the locker room door and introduced him to Dave, again. He had just finished his workout and was going to use the sauna and steam room. He suggested we join him. His black joystick was lengthening as he talked and he stroked it boldly in front of us. We deferred. We needed the workout with the weights, not his weighty phallus.

     Dave and I turned and strode to the lockers to change into workout clothes. Dave finished first and started his circuit. As I closed my locker, I noticed that Esteban was talking to a handsome man of about 40 years of age. He was tan, fit, and very attractive. His workout clothes were already shed and his taut body glistened with sweat. His furtive glances at Esteban's mighty horse cock didn't go unnoticed by either of us. Esteban smiled at me around the handsome man's torso and waved. The man turned and smiled at me. His dick was beginning to swell, lengthen and rise. He found Esteban attractive, too. Or at least Esteban's big dick was attractive. I smiled and waved back at Esteban and his handsome companion, and left for the floor of the workout area.

     I mentioned to Dave in a conspiratorial tone that Esteban was probably scoring again with a good looking gentleman a few years older than us. We would probably see them leaving together before our workout was finished. Dave was fascinated with my description and watched the door to the lockers with intense interest. He had already heard about Esteban's "virtue" and was obviously interested in the other man, too.

     At least an hour passed before our circuits on the machines and time on the free weights passed. Still, no Esteban, nor was there any sign of the guy that was talking to him earlier. However, I could have missed him when I wasn't facing the locker room.

     I told Dave I'd done enough for one day in the weight room and I was going to shower and enjoy a few minutes in the steam room. Dave decided that was good enough of an invitation for him to finish his "reps", too.

     We tugged off our sweaty gym clothes and walked into the deserted showers. The warm water felt good as it cascaded over our tired muscles. The grimy sweat rolled off in the soap and hot water. Without drying off, Dave and I headed toward the steam room. As usual it was not well lit, but was very warm and the air was saturated with steam. We both broke into an immediate sweat.

     At the far end of the room, I could make out the silhouette of a dark man in the prone position. His body moved in a strange cadence, like he was rocking to an internal clock or music. It almost looked erotic. Dave and I decided to sit near the door, adjusting to the heat and humidity and trying not to disturb the man who was apparently meditating. He may have even had earphones on. The rhythm was so regular.

     We both peered into the darkness at the far end of the room. Our eyes were adjusting to the gloom and the thick steam near the ceiling. As we sat down, the steam at the lower levels proved to be less thick. We could see that the man at the far end was on the third level from the floor and he wasn't alone. There was a white man with him; more correctly, beneath him! Esteban was fucking the guy he'd been talking to outside the shower before I started my workout.

     How long had they been fucking? Their cadence indicated that they were in no hurry. The man on the bottom had his head turned away from the door. Esteban's eyes were closed in rapture. Neither of the rutting men had heard us come in.