Smiles, For Now

<Morning>

Chris POV

Looking in the fridge, for the third time, I realized that it was nothing in there that I wanted to eat. For some odd reason, I thought that something would magically appear.

I need to go grocery shopping.

Running up stairs, I went straight to the room, hoping that Janelle was finally up. Sadly, she wasn't. I guess my tongue put that ass to sleep. Just wait until she gets a taste of this dick.

Let me chill.

I observed her for a while. I swear that I'm the luckiest man alive. She's the most beautiful human being that I've ever laid eyes on.

I think it's time that I wake her up.

"Janelle."

I shook her up a bit. She groaned tiredly and pulled the covers over her head.

Hm, I see that she wants to play games.

"Wake up, baby. We need to go to the store."

I shook her a little more. She mumbled something incoherent under the covers.

"Babeee. Do you want your man to starve?", I whined.

She lets out an aggressive growl.

Someone's not a morning person.

"I really don't give a fuck", she states more clearly, obviously annoyed.

She's pretty cranky when she wakes up. I guess that I'll have to get used to it.

Okay, that's it.

"Woman, get your ass up."

I laughed as she whined grouchily. I took her hands, trying to get her up out of the bed.

"Leave me alone, Maurice."

"It's daddy to you, baby girl

"It's daddy to you, baby girl."

She giggles at my silliness.

She can never stay upset with me for long.

"You're a fool. Okay okay, I'm up!"

That's my girl.

I finally let her go, and walk towards the bathroom. I started the shower for us and went back to where she was.