You - Theo

Being the most unpopular person in school can be hard. No one knows who you are especially that one guy, Theo Raeken. He just transferred and Y/N has quickly developed a crush on him. Of course he's not going to notice someone like me, she thought to herself a million times over and over again.

"Yo, Y/N!" Stiles waved his hand in front of her face.
"What?" She groaned.
"Stiles was just asking if you're going to see us at lacrosse practice?" Scott asked.
"Yeah" she replied.

Scott and Stiles continued their conversation as Y/N was watching Theo from afar. She then noticed Malia going up to Theo and how they both had smiles on their faces. Theo must obviously like Malia. Everyone likes anyone but Y/N.

When the time came for lacrosse practice Y/N took her usual seat at the top of the bleachers with a book in hand. Sometimes Y/N wishes she wasn't so shy and insecure and wishes to be more like Stiles or Scott. She then started to read her book while practice was going on.

"What book are you reading?"

The voice startled Y/N causing her to almost drop her book. Theo somehow managed to sneak up on her quietly. When she looked up to see it was Theo that was sitting next to her, her heart started to beat like crazy. Theo grinned as he listened to her heartbeat.

"Uhm" she started to blush. "It's called divergent"
"Is it good?" Theo asked as his heart started racing.

Theo secretly had a crush on Y/N but of course he was never going to tell anybody beside Malia. Malia was trying to help Theo on asking Y/N out.

"It's pretty good" she nodded.

Scott and Stiles were both keeping an eye on Y/N. Scott of course was using his super hearing to listen to them. He noticed that both of the their hearts were beating really fast.

The next day Y/N was being picked up by Scott and Stiles in the morning which is like routine by now.

"So we saw you talking to Theo" Stiles spoke up.
"You weren't listening weren't you?" She turned to Scott.
"Yeah" Scott grinned. "Both of your hearts were beating like crazy"

She sunk into her seat as she started to blush. Sometimes she hated Scott for having those super powers but then again how else could he save her.

When they arrived at school Scott and Y/N headed to their advance Bio class while Stiles headed to his regular class. As they got to class there was only two seats left. One by Kira and one by Theo. Of course Scott took the seat next to Kira.

"Good morning" Theo smiled as she took the seats next to him.
"Morning" she blushed.
"You look beautiful today" Theo leaned over to whisper.

Y/N started to cough as she started to feel awkward. Everyone in the class turned their heads to their table. Scott and Kira were confused on what was going on. Y/N hung her head to hide her blush. The class continued to do their own thing. Theo continued to flirt with her.

"You know we should hang out" Theo grinned.

Before she can answer him the bell rang. Y/N quickly gathered her things and left the classroom. Luckily it was free period so she went out to the field where she usually goes. She made her sure to bring a book to read or else she would be bored.

"What are you reading this time?"

Y/N looked up from her book and saw Theo standing in front of her. She moved her hair behind her ear as she blushed.

"Are you following me or something?" She asked.
"I just want to talk" Theo sat next to her.
"Because I don't want to talk to Malia" Theo smirked.

Theo knew that she was jealous because he was hanging out with Malia too much.

"Look"

Theo gently pulled her chin towards him to press his lips against hers. At first Y/N was taken back at his action but returned the kiss.

"I like you" Theo pulled away from the kiss. "I like you a lot"
"I..uh" she stuttered as she blushed for like the 50th time.
"Don't worry. I know you like me too cause of your heart rate. It's beating really fast"

Y/N groaned as she buried her face into her hands. Theo chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her to pull her against his chest.

"You should hear my heartbeat"

And she did.