Liam Imagine

Your family just moved to Beacon Hills, California all the way from Ireland, everything is different, you're lost and confused roaming through the halls on your first day at school. A staff member points you to the office so you can get your class schedule, so far nothing has gone as planned, people have shoved you, made you drop your backpack several times and stared and pointed at you while whispering to their friends. The day hasn't even started and you all already desperately want to leave. As you make your way downstairs from the office something or more like someone has caught you eye....a guy. You look away assuming he's just going to judge you like everyone else has. You make your way to your locker and fail several times at opening it, soon you hear a deep voice come from behind around getting a better look at the person, he was a well built muscular guy, he has dirty blonde/light brown hair with the most beautiful baby blue eyes you've ever seen.... Wait a sec it's the same mysterious guy from earlier.
"Do you need help with that? The schools kinda old, so are the lockers" he smirks "It takes a certain touch"
You start to blush but you try to hide it by looking at the ground, "Umm...sure, that would be great" you mumble. You tell him your combination number and by the time you look up you see that your locker door is open. He breaks the silence with "you're new here right? I've never seen you here before"
"Yeah,just moved here"
"From Ireland?"
"Uh yeah how'd you know?" You ask slightly confused.
"I could tell by your accent"
"Oh my god, sorry, I totally forgot about that" you manage to blush even harder than before...whoops.
"Haha don't apologise, would you like to sit with me at lunch?"finally bringing your eyes from the ground you whisper "I'd love that" the first bell rings but before he runs off he says "oh and by the way I'm Liam, I'll meet you outside you class and we can walk to the cafeteria together" and with a wink and a sweet smile he turns around and makes his way to his class while you stand there in awe of everything that just happened.

Yeah I know that was probs bad and boring sorry hang in there I'll try and make them better. X