Chapter 22

Aaron's POV

I was so fucking pissed with river when I got home and found out she wasn't even out of bed yet like what the fuck I told her a time and she didn't fucking listen.

Stellar might of been in there with her to help her out but she wasn't doing very well.

The only thing I'm glad for is stellar was there for stop me from attacking river.

I know I most probably shouldn't of come in pissed let alone drank all day but I couldn't help it I was to pissed off with myself.

Like why did I have to go blow everything she's not even gonna go anywhere near me tonight and that's because I fucking hit her.

Once stellar kicked me out the room I went downstairs to cool off and drank about 3 coffees to sober myself up.

It helped a lot and just before I new it all the lads were coming down the stairs in their suits so I decided to run up to my room to get ready.

Fuck knows why I'm going to this stupid party it's gonna be a load of wack but I guess the bonus side to it is I get to see river in something sexy.

"Yo bro get down here" I heard Cameron and Jack shout.

I shot downstairs and we all took a shot before chatting about stuff.

I could hear giggling and heels clipping on the stairs so I looked in that direction and I was in complete shock.

Like I new that she was gonna look hot but not this fucking hot like damn I chose good by asking Cameron.

I just wanted to run over to her and drag her upstairs but that's not up to me tonight it is actually Cameron's turn and it's only being fair and letting him take her hand.

Cameron's POV

I was so excited to see river in the dress like I'm not gonna lie I'm most probably gonna get a boner from just looking at her.

Yes im a horny fucker so back off.

I took a few shots to calm myself but it wasn't working because the second I seen river walk down the stairs my heart jilted.

Wow she looked fucking amazing and I'm so fucking glad I get her tonight.

Not to do anything but just to walk around the party and to just sit next to her would just make my whole night amazing.

I couldn't pull my eyes off her but I new everyone's eyes were on her like why wouldn't they be.

Like even Shawn's were and he's got Stellar, who of course looked amazing too but my god.

"So let's go yeah" Stellar said out loud making everyone look away giggling.

I slowly walked towards the stairs waiting for river to walk to the end of the stair case so I can take her hand.

"You look flawless river" she just shook her head and ignored my hand walking straight past me.

Wow that hurt a lot.

She didn't even take my compliment or fucking go anywhere near my hand that's out of order.

I rushed behind her and grabbed hold of her wrist forcing her to walk beside me.

"Oww your hurting me" she said looking at me in pain, I just shook my head and carried on walking ahead pulling her behind me.

"Cameron let-" she soon shut up when we court up with the others because she New she would of got in trouble.

Rivers POV

I honestly hate guys and the fucking horniness like go get a life and stop thinking of your dicks.

I know exactly what every guy in the room was thinking and I'm not touching any of them.

They all have tiny dicks and their not worth touching.

Well most of them have tiny dicks.

Aaron's is pretty big and pretty good..........

Wait what the fuck am I doing get a fucking grip river.

I shook my head then headed downstairs when everyone started heading out the door.

I could see Cameron's hand out for me to take but I completely ignored it and walked off.

That wasn't the best idea ever because within seconds Cameron had his nails digging into my wrist.

He wouldn't fucking listen and every time I tried to pull away or say something he dug them deeper.

Once we court up with the others he let go slightly but still held on to my wrist.

And I'm guessing he's not gonna let go any time soon either.

"Get in first my dear" Aaron said putting his hand on my lower back making me tense a little.

I went to go and climb in but Cameron shot in behind me first making sure I didn't have a space.

"Come sit here" he patted his lap making me roll my eyes then look back at Aaron.

"What you waiting for" I huffed and climbed in sitting on Cameron's lap slowly trying not to sit anywhere that can make him horny.

Within seconds I could feel Cameron's hand trailing up my leg getting closer and closer to my nickers which I had to try and ignore otherwise Aaron would kill me.

"Oh baby your wearing lacy" Cameron whispered into my ear making me go bright red.

I completely forgot I put them on, I was doing it to surprise Aaron but I forgot it was Friday as well so that's Cameron's night.

I looked over at Aaron and he just looked blankly at me, he looked upset a little.

"There suppose to be for my nights only" Aaron mouthed making me want to get out of the car straight away.

Things were getting to heated to quickly.

Cameron's hands were literally on my clit and Aaron was staring at me threw the mirror and it was making me feel so uncomfortable.

Luckily the car came to a stop right before Cameron could enter a finger and before Aaron burnt a hole into the mirror from staring at it for so long.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guys I know I'm on a roll yes I know another chapter

Im just feeling super happy and super motivated

Is everyone ready for tomorrow? Hopefully everyone gets what they want?

Yes I sound like a child but still hope everyone enjoys this chapter and hope everyone has an amazing Christmas/ new year.