Chapter 14

Aaron's PoV

When I got into Nash's room he wasn't in there, what a surprise.

I shot downstairs and into the kitchen, still no sign of him.

I'm guessing he's probably gone out because he's finally realised he's in the wrong.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PHONE" I shouted around the house running back up to my room to see if it's there.

"HELLO DOES ANYONE LISTEN IN THIS HOUSE" I shouted again.

Finally someone listened and found my phone in the living room.

"There you go, why do you need it so urgent" Matthew said as he passed it to me.

"That mother fucker" I unlocked my phone and dialled Nash's number in.

"Oh what the fuck as he done know" Matthew said as he found out I was ringing Nash.

He answered finally after like the 6 call "hello" he said normally down the phone the second he picked up "GET YOUR FUCKING ARSE BACK HERE KNOW" I couldn't help but shout "wow calm down I'm in town picking up something I'll be 20 minutes max" I was about to shout at him again but he put the phone down.

"THAT FUCKER" I shouted whilst sprinting downstairs, don't worry I'll wait for him and if he's longer then 20 minutes I'm going to fucking kill him.

"What's he done" Matthew said as he came down and sat across from me.

"You'll soon find out when I beat it out of him" as I said that the front door swung open "what's this like, a family gathering" in walked Nash with a smug look on his face.

I couldn't stop myself I just shot across the room and pinned him against the wall "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO RIVER" he just started laughing.

"Bro are you kidding are you literally going to listen to her" he said still smug "all I did was sit there and watch her like I was suppose to, do you really think I'm that sick in the head to do anything like that" still smiling.

"DON't CALL ME BRO, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OBVIOUSLY IM GOING TO BELIEVE HER I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU SINCE THE LAST GIRL" my grip got tighter.

I didn't realise how tight my grip was until all the lads pulled me off of him "yo calm down man" jack j said as he pulled me down onto the couch standing right in front of me.

"Sit down and talk about it" Cameron said as he patted my back "WHY ARE YOU DOWN HERE GO LOOK AFTER HER" I shouted making everyone flinch.

He didn't say another word he just shot back up the stairs and all the other lads sat down, jack g helped Nash up onto the chair across from me.

"First of all what has river actually said" Jack j asked "she hasn't said anything she didn't need to" I looked up at Nash who was pretty white in the face, but his stupid smug face has gone.

"Why didn't you just sit down with him man there was no need for that, you don't actually know what go-" I stopped him there "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, SHE WAS SAT IN HER ROOM CRYING IN HER SLEEP, do you really think that's normal" I spat back at him making him look at Nash then back at me.

"Aaron have you seen how much you've put her threw, she could be having bad dreams, it's not all Nash's fault" I looked at him in the eyes then realised what the actually fuck am I doing.

Am I to far in a trap, is this rivers plan, make me all soft to make me hate everyone.

I didn't say another word I just shot up to rivers room.

Cameron was sat on the chair this time, which was better.

"What's happened?" Cameron asked as he stood up "nothing just go sit downstairs" he nodded then left the room.

I locked it and pulled the chair to the other side of the room right in front of river.

"River?" I nudged her shoulders lightly "river" I said her name again but no response.

"Don't fucking ignore me" I nudged her a bit more harder this time making her open her eyes and look at me confused.

"Why were you crying?" I asked her instantly, she didn't reply "tell me river why were you crying" I got a bit closer making her move back.

"I wasn't" she finally replied "but you were though, you were crying in your sleep" she looked down at her hands.

"Oh just a dream" I know she's lying, I can pick up when people are lying "river don't lie to me" I pulled her chin up to face me.

"Did someone do something?" I asked her making her freeze "did Nash hurt you?" She didn't reply she just looked at me.

"River tell me did Nash h-" she cut me off "no no he didn't hurt me, I had a bad dream can't people dream theses days" she said then turned over.

I don't know whether to believe her or not, did she really have a bad dream or did Nash do something?

Rivers PoV

I'm glad Cameron left me but he instantly came back, thankfully he sat in the chair.

I could hear shouting and slamming downstairs, every time one of them shouted, most probably Aaron, I flinched.

I don't know why I flinch most probably because I was shit scared.

The next thing I know I hear foot steps storming up the stairs and my bedroom door swung open.

It was Aaron obviously "what happened" Cameron asked standing up "nothing just go sit downstairs" when Cameron left Aaron locked the door then dragged the chair to my side of the bed.

I pretended to be asleep but he new I wasn't asleep.

When I eventually woke up he kept asking me questions asking me why I was crying in my sleep.

I can't tell him the proper reason because Nash will kill me, I just told him I had a bad dream.

I'm hoping he falls for it and leave me alone.

"Just rest up ok, you can come off this machine tomorrow so I'll come in, in the morning and ask again ok" he said just before leaving.well he definitely doesn't believe me.

I don't want to come out the room, it's peaceful in here and they'll probably get me to do stuff anyway.

I don't know what to do its to much I can't cope.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys sorry it's not that good I tried my best it's just hard i promise this book will get better don't worry ❤️