Chapter 2

I leaned my head against the door and slide down it slowly, I could see anything my eyesight was too blurry.

Why would my dad do this to me. I understand he needs money he kept reminding me but I could of got another job on top of the one I already had, I would of done anything, he didn't have to sell me.

I already know it's going to be hell here it already is.

I look up and look around the room, there's a massive king size bed right in the middle of the room, red wallpaper, I hate the colour red, too bedside tables and a lamps on each.

Why is it so nice when I probably won't even sleep in here and even if I do why is it like this I'm just a sex slave.

Bet you that stellar downstairs doesn't have a room like this, why me.

I stood up slowly off the floor and notice a balcony, I try to open the doors but obviously there locked.

They probably new I would of tried to escape, which I will soon, I will find a way out.

I heard the door unlock, I run over to the other side of the room and try to open the bathroom door.

"You can't get in there" the bathroom doors locked as well.

I scramble over to the bed "don't be scared" I crouch down in the corner.

Aaron headed over to me and crouched down to my level "what's wrong" I shake my head and berry my head in my knees.

He lifted me off the floor and placed me on the bed "leave me alone" I tried to climb over the other side but he pinned my legs down.

"Stop trying to run away" he got a bit to close to my face "I'm not going to do anything I just want to come check on you and see if your alright" alright fucking alright are you kidding me.

"What does it fucking look like" I put my hands up in defence and started crying again "well it looks like your ok" I couldn't halo but laugh.

"Are you fucking kidding me, you think I'm ok, you fucked up person obviously I'm not" I sighed a looked at the floor.

He moved from in front of me and headed out but then popped his head back around the door again "teas ready" I sighed and lay down on the bed.

I hate just lying there on my own because it makes me think about things that I don't want to think about.

Like why did my mother not want me?

Why is my dad such a horrible man?

Why did I come into this world?

Why did my brother act all sorry when he handed me his hoodie?

"Oh his hoodie" I jumped up off the bed and ran downstairs.

Once I got into the living room they all looked up at me, I ignored all their glares and tried to find my hoodie and other things.

"What you looking for" I jumped and turned around, only to be face to face to Aaron again.

I ignored him and carried on looking "don't ignore me river" he smacked my bum making me turn around and slap him "don't touch me"

He looked at me really angrily, I felt my blood go cold when he started walking towards me.

He's not going to hurt me is he "did I tell you about the rules" I shook my head and looked down at my feet "well come into the other room and we will tell you" he grabbed hold of my wrist and dragged me into the room.