Chapter 19

Rivers POV

I woke up to the sound of light snoring, very confused on where the snoring was coming from I turned onto my back and notice someone lying next to me.

I double looked and triple looked just to make sure I wasn't seeing things, then the person next to me moved.

"Morning" the person groaned so I rubbed my eyes and looked again to see Aaron lying there with his eyes closed.

"Morning" I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to freak out but I didn't want to just sit here and over think things so I decided to get up out of bed.

I grabbed hold of my robe, knickers and bra then shot out the room without even saying goodbye to Aaron.

Making sure no one seen me naked I ran as fast as I could to my bedroom and locked the bathroom door behind me.

What the fuck happened last night? I'm sure I went to sleep in my own bed.

Once I was done cleaning myself and thinking on what happened the night before I got out and dried myself going towards my closet.

When I looked in the mirror and noticed all the marks all over my chest and neck I remembered everything from last night.

I tried to ignore it and grab my blue ripped jeans, lacy bra and my brownish over size jumper.

Once I was changed I went into my draws and pulled out some of my makeup I bought yesterday just to cover up the marks.

I don't want any of the lads asking any questions or taking the piss.

When I finished covering up every mark I could see I put in my watch and then pulled out my straighteners to look a bit okay and maybe that will help hide the ones on my neck more.

When I was done doing that I headed downstairs with my shoes in my hands so I could put them on downstairs.

"You looked hot this morning" I heard a voice from behind me "that arse of yours damn it got me hard" I turned around and noticed Nash stood behind me in the kitchen.

I ignored him and carried on making myself something to eat, I'm starving from last night.

"Morning gorgeous" Aaron said once he came up behind me and kissing my temple.

"Morning" I pulled away and went over to the kitchen counter and sat on the top.

I don't know why he's acting like where a couple because it was only one night and I most definitely won't be doing anything like that again.

"How you feeling this morning darling" Aaron asked when he sat behind me on one of the stools.

"I'm good thanks just a bit hungry" I took a bite out of my toast then looked up at the door noticing Cameron and the other lads walking in.

Cameron looked really tired but super hot with just his PJ pants on and his grandad slippers, his hair everywhere and sleepy looking eyes.

"Oh I'm not surprised" Aaron said taking my attention away from Cameron and looking directly at him.

He winked at me then took a sip out of his drink then started talking to the lads.

I couldn't hear what he was talking about I was to fixated on Cameron's me his perfectly muscled back.

He was making himself someone to eat and drink but the simplest things he does makes me get a funny feeling inside my stomach.

"River" I heard someone say but didn't snap out my gaz "river did you hear what I said" someone clicked there fingers in front of my face making me come out my gaz.

"What sorry didn't hear you what was it you were saying?" I turned to the boys and they all started laughing.

Cameron came in view again but he just smiled at me then looked away.

"I was asking if you wanted to do something today" I looked at Aaron and frowned.

"What do you mean something?" Last time Aaron asked me to do something it turned out to be bad.

"Well I've got to be at the office all day but" Aaron's started but I just kept looking around at all the other lads.

"River" I snapped back to Aaron "as I was saying I'm at the office" I nodded then eh carried on.

"But you can either go out and get a dress or stay here" I frowned getting more confused.

"A dress" Aaron nodded then handed me a letter.

On the letter it shown a party down town, it's a surprise party for Bart.

It doesn't have much details on it, it just says come fancy.

"So" one of the lads said taking it off me "do you wanna go get a dress or do you want one of the lads to get you something" I just rolled my eyes then got off the counter.

"I don't want to go" was the last think I said before heading back upstairs.

Luckily no one followed me at first so I had enough time to get into my room but the second I sat down on my bed with a book Aaron barged in.

"Excuse me" he said the second he shut the door and started walking towards me.

"You are going" he said grabbing hold of my book and throwing it across the room.

"But I don't want to" I shouldn't of said that because what happened next wasn't the nicest thing.

"Your going and that's finally I want you ready for 6.30" Aaron said after slapping me making me turning my face In shock, gripping my cheek in the process.

The room went silent, then I heard the door lock and that's when I nee I was alone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omg guys hey sorry for the shitty short update just thought I would update

Thanks for over 16K reads love you all ❤️

Q: what should the next chapter be like I sort of know what to do but shall it be like a strip bar or just a normal bar with a bit of smut in it?