Chapter 16

Omg guys I haven't been on here for awhile and know I've just come back on and found out I've got over 7K reads thank you so much. Love you all ❤️

Sorry I haven't written for awhile I've been super busy thinking but I'm back and I'm better.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rivers PoV

We settled in IHOP which is my all time favourite place, well before I ended up moving in with the lads.

It's gonna be weird going here after so long, it will feel like old times but this time I'm going with Aaron.

I hope he doesn't expect anything out of this because I didn't want to come out in the first place but to truthful with you I would rather be here then in the house with everyone else.

Once we pulled up in the parking lot Aaron got out and I followed slowly behind.

"So what you going to get" he asked as we entered and sat down in one of the booths.

"I-I don't k-know" I looked down at the menu waiting for someone to come over.

"Oh come on river, no need to be nervous it's just a simple breakfast" I looked up and Aaron smiled "see I'm not gonna do anything" he put his hand across the table.

I smiled again then opened up the menu, I already new what I wanted but don't really have the appetite for it.

"Hello there my names josh can I take your order" I looked up and noticed josh looking down at me but then I remembered who he was.

He use to be my ex-friend, he left me for some stuck up bitch that I hated.

"River" he frowned, I looked at Aaron then looked down at the table.

"How do you know her name?" Aaron asked josh whilst I tried not to paying attention.

"We use to be best friends in school, then one day she just disappeared" I frowned then looked up at josh "disappeared, fucking disappeared, don't you mean you fucking left me for that fucking bi-"

"River" I got cut off by Aaron "watching your language" I looked at Aaron and his expression then sat back down and looked down at my hands.

"Im sorry i didn't mean to get angry" I apologise to Aaron then looked out the window.

"Sorry about her, anyway I'll have the pancakes, bacon and eggs with a lemon ice tea, she'll have the same" I just ignore him and carried in looking out the window.

I had a massive lump at the back of my throat, how could he say I just disappeared, he didn't even notice I was there for the last 2 and half years but then he remembers about me when I'm not sat in the corridor next to the toilets, what a dick.

"River, river are you listening to me" I hear Aaron shout my name taking me out my thoughts.

"Sorry what were you saying" I looked at Aaron and noticed josh looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"For god sake river do you ever listen" I smiled weakly "I was asking what just happened, why did you get so aggressive?" I looked at josh then back at Aaron again.

"It doesn't matter it's nothing important" Aaron nodded then grabbed hold of my hand from across the table.

"I'm glad your better anyway" I pulled my hand away and placed them on my lap.

I don't understand why he's acting like he cares and acting like he's someone nice because we all know he's not.

After about 15 minutes josh came back over with mine and Aaron's breakfast, I avoided eye contact and just looked down at my plate.

I'm really not feeling this.

"Aren't you going to eat" I looked up at Aaron as he shoved a fork full in his mouth then pointing at my plate.

"I'm not feeling to good" I pushed my plate away then looked around the restaurant to see if I can see anyone else I know.

And obviously I noticed someone else, no one other then my brother and some chick.

Oh how fun.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I stood up and just as I walked past Aaron he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't even think about leaving" I nodded then pulled away from his grip and shot to the bathroom.

After using the toilet I looked myself in the mirror, what the fuck am I doing, why am I acting all innocent I might as well take advantage of this side of Aaron.

I walked out the bathroom and strutted my stuff past josh which court his attention then walked straight past my brother and his date.

He instantly looked my way and when he realised it was me he shot up off  his seat and gripped hold of my wrist.

"River" I turned around and smiled then pulled out of his grip and walked over to Aaron.

"How you feeling" I leaned over the table and kissed him on the cheek, then looked over at my brother and his face said it all, he was shocked.

When I sat back down and looked at Aaron he had a smile on his face but you could tell he was confused.

"I guess your feeling better" I nodded then cut into my pancakes shoving it in my mouth.

When we were finished Aaron paid then he grabbed hold of my hand and guided me out the door.

I looked back to see if anyone was looking and obviously josh was staring right at me.

Just before I climbed into the passenger seat I heard someone shouting my name.

"River wait" I turned around and noticed my brother running towards me.

"What the fuck do you want" I asked him as he stood in front of me.

"Please come home, I miss you and dads not the same" I laughed then just pushed him away  and climbed in "please river" I put my middle finger up and buckled up.

Aaron drove off and I just glared at my brother as he fell to the floor crying, fuck knows why he's crying he's the one that wanted me to go.

"What was that about?" Aaron asked, I looked at him and shrugged "just him being petty" I leaned over the dash board and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled then placed his hand on my thigh.

I might as well play along with it, this is where I live know and if they want me to be their little toy I'll be their little toy.

"Where to next?" Aaron asked as we stopped at the lights.

I faced him and smiled "I was wondering could we go shopping" I smiled and he smiled back nodding.

Might as well look sexy whilst I'm at it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry It's shitty I'm a bit rusty but I'm back anyway.

Oh and it was my birthday yesterday finally 17 wupp wupp 🎉🎉🎉

Anyway I'll update more often I've got nothing else to do for the rest of summer so might as well. ❤️