One Year Before

Who knew a bathroom at The Script's concert was where you were destined to meet your soul mate? I guess nobody can predict these things. Or that you would be forbidden to love them.

At the time I didn't know this of course. I was just walking into the bathroom looking at my phone when I crashed into a solid body.

"Oops!" I gasped. I looked up and saw the most beautiful human being on the planet. He was slightly shorter than me at that time. I remember seeing his eyes for the first time and thinking that they could stop traffic, they were that perfect. The green was lighter than most green eyes. They had tiny little golden specks that I reckon could easily be missed. I could stare into them forever. Right now they were wide open and his heart shaped lips were slightly separated. His chocolate brown curls were almost at his cheeks. I remember wanting to run my hands through them.

"Um, hi" He muttered looking at the floor. His voice was very deep for someone that looked 16. I had no idea at the time how high it went when he sang.

"Hey, I'm Louis" I introduced myself offering my hand to shake with his. He shook my hand, and I remembering his hand being so soft! His hands were also the size of my fricken head! They were huge compared to my small ones. 

"I'm Harry" His accent sounded like he was further south than Doncaster. He went to walk past me but I blocked him and pretended it was accidental, like it was in those movies. I just wanted to talk to this beautiful person in front of me. 

"I'm sorry! Um, I might see you around?" I sounded like an idiot. I still think that I did. Apparently he didn't though. 

"Sure! Uh, maybe after the concert?" He asked whilst he pulled his hair away from his forehead. I grinned at him then said

"Sure where are you sitting?" He smiled showing that he had dimples which I still find adorable. "Section A second row. Where are you sitting?" Nearly front row?! Those tickets had sold out almost immediately!

"Section L row 18. I think it would be easier if we met out the front?" I asked him and his cute smile grew into a grin.

"Sure. Maybe I should get your number in case we can't find each other?" To this day I still don't know why he asked me for my number so early in our long relationship, but I am thankful for it.

"Okay" We exchanged numbers and I looked at the name he put his number under. It said:

'Hazza ;D'

"See you soon Hazza" I said and walked out of the bathroom only realizing later that I hadn't gone to the toilet.

After the concert I went to line up at the exit. It was so long that I decided to pull out my phone, I noticed that I had a text from Harry that said:

Did you enjoy the concert? I certainly did! Meet me at the McDonalds across the road :) xx

Two x's? Maybe it was a habit? I don't think someone that gorgeous was gay like me. It just doesn't happen that way does it? I texted him back telling him that I would be there soon and got into the main hall. I prayed that I would get to the McDonalds to see Hazza because it was possible that I would get squashed.

I arrived at the McDonalds at around ten past eleven. I saw him standing at the front of the restaurant waiting for me. I ended up leaving at 2am because we kept on talking, about anything that came to mind. School, friends, mostly music though. He sings like I do! I made a mental note to myself as I was getting into bed that I would get Hazza to sing to me. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heey guys what's going on? This fan-fiction is different to all of my others, because first of all it is in past tense for about half of it.

Also because it is a Larry fan-fiction. Don't hate on me for my random ideas because this is what I truly believe is real but if you believe in Elounor then great! Pretend this is a fiction and continue on reading :D

Please vote and comment if you liked it. Comment three songs you think the fan-fiction is based on and win a part in the story! You have until the chapter called 'NOW'

You can guess as many times as you want! And here's a clue:

No 1. IS a 1D song

No 2. IS NOT a 1D song

No 3. IS NOT a 1D song

If I get three votes I'll post the next chapter up ASAP! Otherwise the 23/5/13 :)

Nikki <3