1.1

I open my eyes slowly and the sunlight hits my eyes. I feel Connor's breath in my neck and I turn around. He looks so cute when he sleeps. He looks like a little boy again. I smile and looks at him as he sleeps peacefully. Suddenly I hear him say:
"Don't look at me when I'm sleeping." He mumbles with a small smile spreading across his lips.
"I'm not." I blush.
"Oh yes you are." He says and opens his eyes and I turn my head around quickly.
"Busted." I laughs in his sexy, boyish morning voice. I laugh.
I lean in to kiss his soft lips and he kisses my harder. I pull away.
"I won't have sex with you until I'm on the pill and until I know you just so you know." I says and he looks at me and laughs.
"I just wanna kiss you bunny." He smirks and leans in to kiss my lips. I feel my heart being charged with electricity and it feels like every time he touches me I'm filled with love.
Then a thought hits me.
Why am I even thinking about having sex with him? Would I let him get my V- card that easy?
I feel my body slowly filled with guilt. My inner voice tells me.
Are you crazy? You've known him for like a month or two and you got together as a couple like yesterday. And your even considering the thought of losing your virginity to this guy? Let him wait. Let him suffer. See if he really wants to be with you and no one else but you.
I've decided. I'll see if he'll do anything for me. Even if it includes making his balls blue.

Half an hour later
I get out of the shower, grabbing some clothes for the day and walking back into the bathroom, locking the door. I hear Connor groan outside.
"Hey!" He says and I smirk.
"What?" I call.
"I wanted a show." He says and I let out a chuckle.
"You loser." I call out and I hear him groan, probably digging his face deep into a pillow.

When I'm finished I walk out with my dirty clothes in my hand and put them in my dirty clothes pile. I walk over to my nightstand and grab my phone.
"Clara?" I hear Connor ask and I turn around to see him stand in just underwear. I avoid to look at more than his face because I know he will joke around with me.
"Wanna go get these pills?" He asks and pulls a shirt over his head. I shake my head.
"I wanna wait first." I say and I see how Connor's face drops.
"What do you mean?" He asks me.
"I wanna wait. I don't wanna loose my virginity to my boyfriend after we have only been together for like three days." I say and he laughs.
"Uhm... okay." He says and pulls a pair jeans over his legs.
"Wanna go out for dinner today?" He asks and I smile at him.
"Yes." I smile and he smiles and grabs a pair of dirty socks from his dirty clothes pile and pulls them over his feet.
"That's gross." I say to him and he laughs.
"It's waste of laundry to only wear socks one day and then throw them to the dirty pile." He says and I take a look at his plain white v- necked t-shirt.
"Didn't you wear that shirt yesterday?" I ask and he laughs a me. He nods and I make a face.
"Anyways I gotta go to class now. When do your first class start?" He asks me and I throw a look at my phone. 9 am.
"My first class starts in an hour." I smirk while Connor makes a face I'm guessing is supposed to be a jealous face before he opens the door, walks out and closes it. Finally alone time.
I go to a box I brought with me from target when I first got here and grab a bag of micro popcorn. I smirk for myself and pop them in the microwave for three minutes. When they're done I take them out, I sit down on my- uhm our bed and turn on the tv that we all get in our dorm rooms. I put in a DVD, guess what it is? Treehouse of horror, Simpsons of course duh. I watch that until the clock gets to 9:45 am. I go get my supplies, my shoes and walks out of the door. Class. Kill me.

Jumps over the classes bc boring.
"You all have an assignment about Hinduism to Thursday, don't forget!" My religion teacher announces as I grab my books and wait until she gives us the signs to go. When she do I smile at her and give her a goodbye and walks out of the classroom. I walk down the hallway, down the stairwell out of the building towards the campus buildings.

When I get to my room I open it and walks in. Connor's classes hasn't quit yet it seems like. I pick up some sweatpants and one of Connor's grey hoodies with the print Pennsylvania over the hoodie. It's okay no one will see me except for Connor either way. I walk into the shower and takes a quick shower. When I turn off the water I hear the door open and slam shut. I walk over to the door, opens it and looks at a very angry Connor.
"What is it?" I ask him, wrapping my towel around myself and walks out of the bathroom. I sit down on the bed on the left side of Connor.
He shakes his head.
"I'm gonna kill her." He says and clenches his jaw.
---------
Oh my gooosh, we are making our way so sooo fast towards 2K reads it's insane!
I'm so sorry that I left you on a cliffhanger but you'll find out what Connor is upset about in the next chapterr!
Alsoooo, this is the first chapter of the year (that I post of this book)! Happy 2017!
Also you guys have to read my recently posted book "Stepbrother"! There's 3 or 4 chapters posted but I won't update it until it has reached 120 reads so I actually know that someone wants to read it.
Anyways, make sure to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!
I love you all!
Xxx Hanna