1.0

I woke up this morning without Connor. I get up, lazily putting in a cup with some hot water in the mircowave Connor brought from his house, taking a tea bag and put it in. I sit down in my bed, taking a sip of my hot tea. I hear the toilet flush and the door lock open. My head snap up when Connor walks out from the bathroom.
"Morning Bunny." He says. I scrunch my nose at the nickname I don't want him to call me that.
"Clara, my name's Clara, not bunny." I say to him. A smirk grows on his lips.
"Sure thing." He smirks as he walks towards me and kisses my lips softly, placing his hands on my hips.
"Please get on p-pills soon. Don't make my balls blue." He says and winks.
"Maybe I should just to be mean." I say jokingly. He looks into my eyes seriously.
"Don't joke about this." He says and kisses my lips again.
"I just did." I laugh.
"I just wanna tell you that I'm a virgin and I won't have sex until I'm ready so don't you dare push me and if you cheat on my I will break up with you faster than you can say blue balls." I say and looks right into his chocolate brown eyes. He looks a little chocked.
"Uhm... okay..." he says and scratches his neck nervously.
"Good." I smile and kiss him.
"Can we cuddle?" He pouts like a baby.
"Only for 30 minutes, because I have classes later." I say and he nods.
I jump into the bed and so does he. I feel his arm around my waist and one under my head. I rest my head on his arm and snuggle into his armpit that smells men's deodorant. He giggles.
"Cutie." He says and plants a light kiss on my neck. I smile.

After the last class
I collect my books and pens and put them in my backpack and walks out from the classroom. I share this class with Nat, I'm studying psychology and she's studying human nature and some other stuff so we share psychology class together.
"Wanna get a coffee at Starbucks?" She asks and elbows my side.
"Yes of course!" I say and smile.
"Good, leave your books and get your money and let's get outta here." She says and I laugh.
"Good because I have to tell you how the date went." I tell her and she squeals in excitement.
"YESS!" She squeals.

We run towards her car and we both jump in. I reach for my seatbelt and press it on. Nat drives as fast as she can to the closest Starbucks. She parks the car and we both walk in.
"Hello, can I take your order?" A girl asks and looks at us.
"Yeah, can I get a skinny soya vanilla latte?" I ask her and she nods and smiles.
"Your name?" She asks and grabs a cup.
"Clara." I say and she writes it down on the cup.
"That's 5,69$." She says and I hand over the money to her.
"And 31 cents back." She says and gives them to me.
"Thanks." I smile and walks to the place where they call out the coffe's when they're done. Nat orders some kind of coffe and we both wait for our coffees.
"A skinny soya vanilla latte, Clara and a mocha espresso, Nathalia! A guy calls out and I go get my coffee. Nat rolls her eyes and I laugh at her.
"Spelled your name wrong?" I laugh and she groans.
"Look!" She says and I take a look at the name. It stands Nathaliah. I burst into laughter.
"Hey look at mine!" I laugh and show her mine where it stands Clarah.
"How can they even spell my name wrong?" I laugh as we sit down by a table.
"Okay tell me how your date went? Did you get laid." She wiggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes.
"No, but guess what. HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!" I squeal and she looks at me with wide eyes before she squeals.
"Omg, that's great!" She calls out and everyone looks at her. I hold in my laughter with my hand.
"Sometimes you're a little embarrassing."I laugh and she rolls her eyes.
"I'm very good at embarrass other people actually." She wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh.
"We are so funny, Nat." I laugh and takes a sip of my coffee.
"Of course we are." She laughs and we make a high five over the table. We are so friendship goals to be honest.

A couple hours later
I sit in now mine and Connor's bed. Thinking deep things about my past. I call out old memories from when I was 13. What I haven't told him yet is that I had anorexia when I was thirteen and had it for about a year. A year of my life that got destroyed.

*memory flashback*
"Clara, you have to eat! You'll die!" I hear my mother cry as I run to my room and locks the door. I feel hot tears streaming down my cold face.
I'm fat. I'm a whore. Nobody likes me.
The words fly though my head in about twenty minutes. When I get up again I feel my hands shake as I unlock the door and quietly walks into the kitchen. I'm hungry, I think but I need to get lighter. I'll just drink water until I feel full.
"Clara?" I hear my mother ask. I turn around to see her black colored tears from her mascara wandering down her face. I shake my head.
"I'm not hungry." I lie and fill up a glass of water.
"If you won't eat, I don't have any choice than forcing you to eat." My mother says. I feel tears fill up my eyes.
"I can't eat. I'm fat." I quietly whisper and I see my mothers chocked face.
"C-Clara you're so thin so I can see your bones." I see new tears fill up in my mothers eyes.
Then I feel myself falling down, my head hits the floor and suddenly everything I see is black.

When I wake up I'm in a hospital bed. With wires plugged in to me with needles. I feel myself panic as I realize that one of the wires gives me food.
*end of flashback*

Connor walks in a couple of minutes later, and he sees my tear-stained face.
"What's wrong?" He asks and I look up.
"I-I need to tell you something." I stutter.
"What is it?" He asks.
"Sit down." I say and he sits down on my left. I see his worried eyes look into mine.
"I- when I was thirteen I got really sick." I start and his face turns pale.
"I got diagnosed with Anorexia." I continue. His face is just as pale as the color of snow. He pulls me into his arms and hugs me tightly.
"I'm sorry." He mumbles into my shoulder and I smile through my tears. I turn around and kiss his lips softly. He weakly responds and I open my eyes. Connor the bad boy has tears in his eyes.
"It's okay." He mumbles and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss him back.
"Hungry?" He asks and I nod.
"Let's to get something to eat." He says and I smile at him.

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆
Yay update! In this chapter you get to know one of Clara's deepest secrets and Connor gets emotional!
And also, the horrible terror attacks that happened in Berlin, Germany on December 20th. Those innocent people who died or got hurt are all in my prayers.
Thank you for 1 K reads!