Paris Croissants

(Video credits to owner)
(When i say -Cat Noir- it will be Adrien's POV, but in his Cat Noir form. When i just say -Adrien- it will be normal Adrien. Same for LadyBug.)

-Adrien-

I sat in the Paris Bakery and looked behind me, Marinette was there talking to her mother. Her hair reminds me of how LadyBug has it. I do wonder who is behind Lady's mask. I was waiting for my order to be taken, and i knew exactly what i wanted. "Welcome to the Paris bakery what can i get-ADRIEN?!"
Her face suddenly flushed bright red and she dropped her notepad, becoming really nervous. "Hahaha so who do you think Cat Noir is and uhh Ladybug i wonder what their true identities are??" Marinette babbled, sitting opposite me. "Well, Cat Noir is probably some super good looking blonde guy-" Can't act like i do when i'm around Ladybug. Play it cool, Adrien. "And Ladybug, well, i-i don't know. Probably some really pretty girl. Way out of my league..."

"Anyway, Adrien. Croissants? On the house. It's the least i can do. You help me out a-"

"That's it! Run! I will take over every place of food in all of Paris!!" A young voice sounded. Oh great, it's an Akumatised girl wearing a pie hat. "Gotta run, Adrien!"

"Yeah, me too."

I ran around the block into an alleyway and made sure no one could see me. "Plagg, claws out!"

*transformation happens or whatever*

I ran back to Marinette's bakery and the pie girl was running around zapping everyone with some weird pie laser and turning them into pie making servants. "Cat Noir!! We have to get the, um, un-pied people out of here. I think the Akuma is in her pie badge."

"O-oh, hey Ladybug. I'll get the people, you deal with Pie freak until i get back." She nodded and ran in the bakery, while the customers ran out and followed me. Sometimes i worry about her, i mean if she gets hit by a pie laser...

-ten minutes later-

I ran back to the bakery and a little white butterfly flew out but Lady was on the floor. "LADYBUG!!!" I screamed, going over to her and dropping to the floor on my knees. "M-My Lady...?" She was breathing, but her eyes were flickering.

"Hawkmoth did this. He hurt you." I hissed, picking up Ladybug as a single tear rolled down my cheek. My ring started flashing and I sighed. Me being discovered is better than something happening to Ladybug. My outfit suddenly started to fade away and i was back in my normal form. Then she woke up. "Adrien? What are you doing here? And where's Cat Noir?" She asked, looking around. Ladybug knows my name! But how? It must be because i'm a model. How else?

"Oh, Cat Noir went off to find you. He um...He said if i see you, to take you home. Wait- where do you live?"

"Don't worry about that. I'll walk it from here. We're really close. Bye Adrien!!" With that, she jumped out of my arms and ran off. Then, a minute or so later, Marinette turned up.

"Marinette, i'm sorry about all the pied people in your bakery. Good thing Ladybug and Cat Noir were there to help. They're a really...Great duo." I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. She nodded in agreement then we both realised it was getting late and raining. "L- i mean, Marinette? I'll...See you at school."

Ugh...She really reminds me of Ladybug. "Plagg, do you think Chloe will ever leave me alone?"
Annddd he's too busy eating. A new week of school tomorrow, great. A whole week of 'Adrikins' from Chloe. Hopefully no Akumatised people though, i'm really not in the mood for fighting. I just want to find out who's behind LadyBug's mask.

When i do, I can tell the real girl how i feel.

-The next morning-

What is that noise?

"Fly, my little Akuma...And evilise her!"

That sounded like it was closeby, someone is going to be Akumatised? At this time in the morning? It's 7:00am. Another fight for my miraculous, and Ladybug's, i guess. Well, i'll fight when i see destruction. I'm hungry, need a shower, and Ladybug can be the one waiting this time. Wait, that sounded really selfish. Damn.

-5 minutes later-

I did all that pretty quick. Mari- Ladybug wont be waiting for long. Now i'm getting confused between the two, they have a really strong resemblance. "Plagg, claws out!"

This should be fun.

-Thank yoooouuu for reading my first chapter! I love love love love love love LOVE Marichat/Adrienette/LadyNoir or whatever, IT NEEDS TO BE CANNON!!! Miraculous is quite possibly my favourite tv show ever, i'm in love and have rewatched it loads!!! So why not make a fanfiction of it :D xD :P 😍💓😂-

Author-Chan xx