Chapter Sixteen:

The Drunk Sheldon Incident:

Disclaimers: I do not own 'Big Bang Theory'.

A/N: Enjoy. ^.^

Chapter Sixteen:

After Sheldon and Amy came back from getting some pizza and rented a movie to watch, they came back to Amy's apartment.

After eating a few slices, Sheldon could felt his throat go dry when he broke the silence that was between them for a long time since they started watching the movie.

"Amy..." said Sheldon quietly putting down his bitten pizza down on his plate, Amy took her eyes off the television and darted her eyes to Sheldon.

"Yes?" asked Amy in more of a question, Sheldon felt a nervous feeling creep up inside him.

Sheldon needed to tell her that he knew that he kissed her, but just looking at her made him feel so nervous. I have to tell her...

Amy was going to tell Sheldon finally that the night he was intoxicated that he had kissed her; she was going to tell him something too. They both opened their mouth and said the same thing at the same time.

"There's something I need to tell you-"

They were both quiet at the same time; Amy let out a chuckle and said, "You can tell me what you want to tell me first."

Sheldon grinned and replied, "No, in my honor of a gentlemen, ladies first."

Amy grinned this time, "Sheldon, you can tell me first. You're still gentlemen as always."

Sheldon gave Amy a slight nod and let out another nervous sigh, Here goes nothing.

"Amy, I need to confess something. The night when everyone went to the club, including you and me, I know that I kissed you and I was intoxicated of alcohol."

Amy's eyes went wide with full surprise, "Wait, so all along this time, you've known that you kissed me?!"

Sheldon made a confused face, "Wait, you knew and you didn't tell me?" Amy was as much as confused that Sheldon was right now, "You aren't making sense, did you know all along that you kissed me when you were drunk?" asked Amy.

"No."

"Then, how did you find out that you kissed me when you were drunk?"

Sheldon felt his heart beat so fast that he was afraid that he experience an heart attack, he didn't want to tell Amy now, he planned that he did so tonight but he never knew that he wouldn't have courage to say so right now. All he wanted to do was just end this conversation and run the hell out the apartment and away from this dead silence and so much of awkwardness.

"If you are feeling these things, why don't you tell her?"

Sheldon remembered Leonard's words earlier from the day, I need to tell her…before it's too late.

Sheldon looked at Amy and started talking, "Amy, how I remembered was because earlier in the day after talking to you and walking outside the apartment to your car, I went out for a walk. You were in my mind when I walked, as always will I admit. You are always running through my mind, ever since that day that you broke up with me and threw your fruit punch beverage at my shirt, I've been in so much pain. Pain of the feelings of being heart-broken, call me a hippy if you want and you know how much I don't like to behave like a hippy and never will I, but trust me Amy. These feelings are real and I miss every single memory that you and I spent together, I've cherished our 'moments' and as Penny likes to call it, 'eye coitus' moments as well. Amy…" Sheldon started hesitating.

Amy couldn't believe that Sheldon was telling all of this, she just sat there looking at his pale blue eyes turn paler than ever. "There's only one question I can ask you, why did you kiss me?" Amy didn't want to believe that this was real and it wasn't a dream.

Sheldon moved more closely to Amy, he let out another sigh and grabbed her hands into his hands, Amy looked at their hands and suddenly she felt Sheldon's breath in her ear.

"…Because I love you, Amy."