Chapter Thirteenth:

The Drunk Sheldon Incident:

Disclaimer: I do not own Big Bang Theory

A/N: Enjoy. ^.^

Chapter Thirteenth:

Amy sat on Penny's couch in her apartment, for a while she heard Penny talk about her problems with Leonard. Eventually Penny asked about Amy's date with Stuart.

"It was fine," said Amy quietly, the thoughts of the dream she had bothered her.

"Are you alright?" asked Penny noticing that Amy looked lost at thought.

"It's just that..." Amy hesitated, "I had a dream and..." Amy was looking for the right words.

"Was it about Sheldon?" asked Penny, Amy was quiet and she looked down to hide her blushing.

"It's alright, Amy. I can see it in you that you miss him," Penny corrected her sentence, "Actually, I can see it in both of you guys."

Amy huffed and puffed, letting out a chuckle, "Really, you think he has missed me?" Amy sounded sarcastic.

Penny frown and touched Amy's hand, "He hasn't been the same, you know? When ever I go over to their apartment, Sheldon is always quiet. Like I said, he misses you."

Amy didn't say anything else for a while, until Penny spoke again after taking a sip from her bottle of water.

"Could you tell me what the dream was all about?"

"Well..." and that how Amy began telling Penny about her current dream that she had last night.

Sheldon was in the living room watching 'Doctor Who' it had currently finished and he was putting away his empty bowl that had cereal in the sink. Leonard came into the living room and Sheldon spoke, "Good morning, Leonard."

"Morning, Sheldon, did you sleep well last night?" replied Leonard as he opened the fridge and took out a carton box of orange juice.

Sheldon was quiet, he had barely stopped remembering the current dream he had of Amy last night, and yet Leonard made him remember some parts of the dream about Amy.

"It was alright." said Sheldon shortly.

Leonard turned to notice the way how Sheldon looked very nervous, he knew right away he was hiding something.

"Sheldon." said Leonard with a tone of I-know-your-lying-Sheldon- voice.

Darn it.

Sheldon looked at Leonard, "Fine, it wasn't that," Sheldon was quiet for three seconds and said, "Pleasing..."

"And why is that?" said Leonard with a common grin.

"I had a dream," said Sheldon quietly, he didn't want this conversation to go any further, so he walked to sit down on his spot.

"Let me guess, Amy?" asked Leonard with the same common grin turning into a big smile.

Sheldon felt his stomach flip just hearing Leonard mentioned Amy's name, he looked at Leonard and quickly said, "Look, whether my dream was about Amy or not, it's none of your concern."

"C'mon, Sheldon, tell me what your dream was about." pleaded Leonard.

"For what, so that you could tell Penny and she'll blabber on to Bernadette and she'll blabber onto Howard, then Raj, then..." Sheldon was quiet, feeling warm feeling welling up to even mention Amy's name.

"Amy? Come on, Sheldon, everyone knows that you miss Amy!" Leonard went to the living room and sat on the couch looking chair that was close to Sheldon's spot.

Sheldon was quiet, unsure what to answer. It was true, he missed Amy very much, he missed their friendship, their time-spending, everything that they have together that made him cherish.

Sheldon looked at Leonard finally and gave him a dirty glare, "If this is heard by Penny, or one of the guys, or EVEN Amy. I swear Leonard, I'll make your life a living hell." swore Sheldon.

Leonard was surprised but he gave Sheldon a devilish grin, "Don't you already make my life a living hell?"

Sheldon rolled his eyes and began telling Leonard what happen in his dream.

After all that Penny heard, she was surprised, "That's so cute! Awe, Amy..."

Amy managed to smile, "I don't know, a part of me still love him, gosh, I've always loved him since we've met and yet the other part of me always gets second thoughts that nothing will ever change and that I should move on, Penny. I don't know what to do, either tell him that I miss being with him or regret and always think what could happen if I told him that I want him back."

"Amy, I think you should just go with your heart and tell him how you feel about him." replied Penny, "I went with my heart once when I asked him if he loved me and all that happened was some choked Yoo-Hoo spilled on my coffee table and the same speech like always."

"Amy, you should never give up, I mean, when Sheldon felt there was no use to continuing on his theories, you've showed him that he should never give up. I think you should go with heart once again, Amy. But that's your choice, not mine." said Penny.

Amy let out a deep sigh and darted her eyes away from Penny and dazed off into her thoughts.

Should I go with my heart just that I can face rejection ahead?