Chapter Four:

The Drunk Sheldon Incident

Disclaimer: I do not own B.B.T.

A/N: Enjoy. ^.^

Chapter Four:

Sheldon frown as he closed the door, Amy had been sort of talking to Sheldon. Only 'hello or bye, Sheldon' type of short conversations, but he was at least happy she would talk to him every now and then.

Sheldon sat down in his spot and got his plate that had his slice of pizza, he ate quietly as there was a conversation between Amy and Penny.

Sheldon had been the quiet one now for a month, he wouldn't correct anyone as much as he use to now or whine like he always did.

"What are you all planning to do on a 'anything can happen Thursday'?" asked Amy after she finish having a short conversation with Penny.

"I don't know, what do you want to on a 'anything can happen Thursday' Sheldon?" asked Leonard.

Sheldon put his plate down and he said quietly, "Anywhere is fine with me."

"Great, I was planning maybe we all can go to a club or bar. Sheldon, you can stay here since you don't like parties or anything that is fun." said Amy sarcastically looking at Sheldon.

Sheldon looked at Amy and notice she made a face at him as she turn to look at the others.

Sheldon felt again a pain in his chest that he felt every now and then when Amy made faces at him and he felt like he wanted to burst into tears.

But he didn't.

Penny notice this tension between Amy and Sheldon and she spoke right away, "Amy, that is a great idea, but wouldn't somewhere else be better?"

Sheldon looked at Penny and notice she was trying to help him out. Sheldon was tired of it, he didn't want Amy to think he was no fun. He wanted Amy to change her mind that he CAN change for once.

"Oh no, Penny. I think Amy's idea is brilliant. Why don't we all go out to a club? I think it would be fun." said Sheldon.

Everyone looked at Sheldon and couldn't believe he actually said that thinking going to a club would be fun.

"Um, are you sure you would actually want to go to a club, Sheldon?" asked Howard.

"Of course, I would like to have fun every once in a while." said Sheldon.

Amy looked at Sheldon and couldn't believe he actually, she let out a quiet smirk and Sheldon heard that.

"What's so funny, Amy?" asked Sheldon.

"Nothing, actually. I never actually believe you would like to have fun at all." said Amy.

Sheldon felt a little upset and he snapped, "Well, believe it then."

Everyone made like 'Whoa' faces and Amy looked at Sheldon in surprise.

Sheldon got up and got his windbreaker jacket that was on his desk, he walked to the door and stopped.

"Aren't you guys coming?" asked Sheldon.

Everyone just looked at him for a moment of silent.

Raj took a sip of his beer and got up from the floor, "Well, I would like to see Sheldon Cooper party for once!"

As Raj got up he walked out the door with Sheldon and soon Howard and Bernadette got up.

"I guess going to the club won't be bad after all." said Bernadette as she walked with Howard to the door.

Penny and Leonard got up and walked out the door too, as they walked out the door, Leonard spoke.

"I bet you he won't last in the club at least ten minutes!"

"I bet you five minutes. Are you coming, Amy?" said Penny.

Amy let out a sigh and said, "Yes!"

As Amy walked to the door, she mutter under breath, "I bet you both a second."

Everyone was in Leonard's car, they were all silent. Penny was in the passenger seat and Howard and Bernadette sat next to each other as for Raj next to them then Sheldon was next to Amy.

"Watch out!" said Amy.

Leonard almost crashed into a car but because of Amy, he didn't hit the car in front of him.

Sheldon's heart race when Amy got his hand when everyone got scared at the moment.

Amy looked down and notice she was holding Sheldon's hand, she took her hand away and looked at Sheldon.

"I'm sorry, it was a accident. I don't have any GermX with me."

Sheldon nods and he said, "It's okay."

Sheldon frown because he found that Amy's hand felt the greatest feeling ever. He couldn't believe he took advantage of that when they were in a relationship.

"...I should've hold her hand everyday..." thought Sheldon.

Amy thought that Sheldon was going to make a big thing about her holding his hand. But he didn't, she notice something was in Sheldon's face, as if he missed that.

"It's just that part in you thinking that, Amy." thought Amy.

Leonard finally parked in the parking lot a club that Penny would take Amy and Bernadette mostly to.

As they got out of the car and went inside the club, they all went in their separate ways.

Penny, Leonard, Howard, and Bernadette went to the dance floor.

Raj went to the small bar and got himself a drink.

It was just Amy and Sheldon standing there looking at everyone dance.

"...Should I ask her to dance with me?" thought Sheldon.

"...Awkward..." thought Amy.