Chapter Eight:

The Drunk Sheldon Incident

Disclaimers: I do not own B.T.T.

A/N: I have put in something to make the story has some sense and it doesn't confuse you guys when either of the characters or dreaming or something.

:) = Dreaming

Chapter Eight:

Amy couldn't get any sleep at all, she never thought that NEVER in a million years would Sheldon would tell her that he loved her - she was that close letting him have his way with her!

All of these thoughts made Amy have some hope, but she get second thoughts that he didn't really mean that because he was drunk.

Amy had stared at her clock or either read one of her romance novels, she hadn't read any of her romance novels in a while - but she started imagining that Sheldon and her were in a novel full of romance...like Romeo & Juliet.

Eventually later in the night, she got sleep and she started dreaming...

:)

Her heart beat had increase when she saw him the first time when they met, his blue eyes was what caught her attention and she almost lost her balance but she kept her balance.

She felt twisted knots when she saw him and he looked back at her, it was awkwardly cute.

When she looked at him, she felt her world stop and nothing else didn't matter. When he kissed her and he was on top of her on his bed, she felt like everything was magical - she remembered all their moments together and how awkwardly cute they were and how much she adore being with him.

He admitted he loved her, all there was laid ahead was a question.

Do you still love him?

/.../

Amy woke up by the sound of the alarm clock, she touched her forehead - she felt a little hot. Amy closed her eyes again and tried calming down, the flashbacks from her dream came back to her and she opened her eyes.

I don't love him anymore!

Amy knew deep inside she was lying, she had to keep her mind busy to avoid thinking about him. Quickly, she got out of bed and went to shower - after she got dress and all, she went into the kitchen and sat down on the kitchen table where her laptop was.

Amy opened it and she checked her email, she was glad that Sheldon hadn't email her yet, now that she wondered...

Does he even remember what happened last night? If he did, he probably would had called me right now and giving a big speech.

Amy shrugged slowly and tried not thinking about him so she got up and made herself breakfast.

After she ate, she grabbed her purse and she was walking out the door of her apartment when suddenly her phone gave a vibration.

Amy took out her phone and saw what was on her phone.

*1 new message*

Amy pressed opened and she read:

Sheldon: Good Morning, Amy. I need to let you know that today I'm going by your lab during your lunch break, we really need to talk.

Amy felt her legs turn into jell-o when she read the message.

Oh my God...