Chapter Eleven:

The Drunk Sheldon Incident

Disclaimer: I do not own Big Bang Theory or songs.

A/N: Thanks for the reviews! Enjoy.

Chapter Eleven:

Sheldon now had two messages from Amy, she sent him one earlier but he guessed he didn't hear or feel his phone make a noise.

Sheldon read the old one first.

Amy: I wanted to know if you were okay, hope you have your day is productive for the rest of the day.

Sheldon smiled and he read the new one.

Amy: I'm sorry, I'm going out somewhere with Stuart. Maybe I can make it up to you tomorrow?

Sheldon closed his eyes and looked up to the ceiling.

Great. She's going somewhere with Stuart, he better not do something to her.

Sheldon stare back at the message in phone and he replied back.

After he finished sending the message, he heard a crash of a thunder outside.

Oh lord, now it's going to rain. Hope she doesn't go on that date with Stuart since it's raining.

Amy was outside of the building waiting for Stuart to pick her up, she kept thinking about Sheldon. She wonder what was he doing right now, her thoughts were stopped when there was a sound of a thunderstorm.

Just great, it's going to rain.

Soon, it started drizzling and Stuart's car stopped where she was waiting. Amy quickly got in Stuart's car and she put on her seat belt.

"Hello, Amy." said Stuart as he drove away from the parking lot of Amy's apartment.

"Hi, Stuart. I'm guessing your day was productive?" asked Amy.

"Yeah, it was alright. You know, everyday is the same at the comic book store. How was your day?" replied Stuart.

Horrible, I couldn't stop thinking about Sheldon.

Amy faked a smile, "My day was okay too."

Stuart nods awkwardly and it was a really awkward the whole time that neither of them talked. Amy heard her phone buzz and she checked her phone.

*1 new message!*

Sheldon: My day went well. Yes, tommorow I'll go to your apartment around 7pm, is that alright? Not to mention, be careful. The weather channel says there will be severe thunderstorms.

Amy smiled and as soon she press the button to reply, Stuart broke the silence.

"Sheldon replied right?" guessed Stuart.

Amy was quiet she spoke, "Yes, he just let me know that to be careful. There will be severe thunderstorms."

Stuart nodded again and he said, "I was thinking maybe you want me to take you to a restaurant?"

"That's okay, thank you for taking me out to somewhere." Amy smiled at Stuart and he held the steering wheel awkwardly.

"You're welcome, Amy." Stuart looked at Amy for a minute and smiled back, he turn back his gaze back to the road.

Stuart finally got to a nice restaurant and they ran quickly inside, they sat down and a waiter came by to their table.

"Hello, may I help you?" asked the waiter politely.