Chapter Twelve:

The Drunk Sheldon Incident

Disclaimer: I do not own Big Bang Theory.

A/N: Thank you for your reviews! Enjoy the cliffhanger I'll leave you at the end...haha, Bazinga. No cliffhanger here...

Chapter Twelve:

Sheldon walked in the door of Amy's bedroom, he didn't know why he was here. When he opened the door, there was a flash of thunder from outside - Sheldon flinch at the sound and he eyed Amy whom was asleep in her bed.

She looks so...sweet...

Sheldon looked away and shrugged with a blank expression in his face.

Sweet, Why would I think that? How did I even get here?

Again, there was a loud horrible sound of thunder and Sheldon eyed Amy again.

Oh, how thunder scares me. I'm sure she scared too.

Sheldon noticed Amy was holding her pillow really tight and she was shivering a little.

I should at least comfort her, wouldn't a friend do that?

Sheldon quietly walked to her side where she laid and he slowly took away the pillow. Sheldon stiffen when Amy made muffle sounds as she let go the pillow and turned the other way.

Sheldon stood there for a moment what felt like hours. Suddenly, he wanted to yelp when there was a flash of lightening and there was a horrible sound of thunder.

*KABOOM!*

Sheldon quickly and quietly lay down beside Amy and went under the covers. Sheldon flinched again but not because of the thunder but because Amy turned around and hugged him tightly.

She thinks I'm her pillow...

Amy held her pillow tightly, but something wasn't right. Her pillow didn't feel like her pillow and she felt her face against someone's chest.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and she moved away quickly. "Sheldon, what are you doing here?" said Amy looking up at Sheldon with amazement.

Why is Sheldon here with me?

Sheldon looked nervous and frighten all at the same time, "I don't know..." said Sheldon feeling awkward and embarrassd, "I'm sorry, I got frighten from the thunder and I got scared from the sound of the thunders." Sheldon looked down, "I could see you hugging your pillow so I wanted to comfort you."

Amy felt herself blush and she looked down to hide her blushing. Awe, he wanted to comfort me...how sweet of him that he is scared of the thunder as much as I am.

"Well, I can propose you can sleep here with me. We'll keep our distance then." said Amy.

"I'll accept the proposal but, can I add something to the proposal?" asked Sheldon feeling his stomach turning into knots.

"Yes." nodded Amy, "Can we...cuddle?" asked Sheldon. Sheldon could see Amy's eyes go wide and he felt more knots in his stomach, he dare not looking into her eyes.

Sheldon wants to cuddle...with me?

"Sheldon, we aren't in a relationship anymore so wouldn't this be known as 'friends with benefits'?" asked Amy. Sheldon looked at Amy and made a confuse face, "Friends with benefits? No, Amy it's just that I," Sheldon was quiet, "I really hate thunders, and your comfort is in need."

There was another sound of thunder but it was loud and scary that is made them both gasp in terror. "...I guess just this once, Sheldon." said Amy not believing that Sheldon wanted to cuddle with her.

They both got close, very close to each other and Amy laid her head on Sheldon's chest. Amy could hear Sheldon's heart beating.

I wonder if she could hear my heart beating fast.

Sheldon could hear Amy heartbeat, he blushes a little bit more when she laid her hand on his stomach.

Sheldon wrapped his arm around her and rest his head on her head, he could smell the scent of her shampoo.

There more flashes and more awful sounds of thunder from outside and held each other close. Sheldon rubbed his hand up and down on Amy's arm, they had been quiet about the whole experience and they could hear their hearts beating fast as if they were in a running marathon.

Amy started rubbing her hand up and down Sheldon's chest gently and for some reason Sheldon closed his eyes at her touch, he started getting a feeling all over his body. Sheldon felt his heart racing even more.

Sheldon felt Amy stopped rubbing his chest when he gently stroked Amy's hair slowly.

Amy felt butterflies all over her body when she looked up and saw his blue eyes staring at her green eyes, they had one of their moments and when he smiled, he made her suddenly lean closer to his face and they both closed their eyes as they were about to...

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Sheldon opened his eyes.

For a moment he laid there, he wasn't sure until the alarm kept on ringing. Sheldon turned to his side to turn off the alarm. Sheldon sat up on his elbow and rubbed his sleepy face; he looked around for a moment and realized that he was in his bedroom.

It was just a dream...

Sheldon lay back down on his bed and he looked up at the ceiling again, he covered his eyes with his elbow.

It was just a dream, a dream that felt so real. Why did it have to be a dream? Those green eyes from that vixen made feel something…

Just when he thought of Amy's eyes, he felt tingles all over his body and he felt something really tight in his pajama pants. When Sheldon sat up on his bed and looked down, he groan in frustration to see the tent that made under the covers between his legs. Again, he fell back down to look up at the ceiling.

It just had to be a dream! Oh, boy…

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Amy didn't dare her open her eyes; she wanted to believe it is real and it wasn't just another dream to bring her hopes down.

But, sooner or later Amy wasn't going to open her eyes to shut the thing that had to ruin the moment to her every dream that she wish wouldn't end.

Amy got up after she turns off her alarm and she put on her glasses, she had opened her eyes. This felt different from her other ones and she felt as if the dream was real. As if Sheldon was actually comforting her through the night of a horrible thunderstorm.

She opened her eyes when she heard her phone buzzed from her night stand. Amy grabbed her phone and saw that it was a message from Sheldon.

Sheldon: Good morning, Amy. Are you going to watch 'Doctor Who'?

Amy rolled her eyes, she looked at her clock and remembered it is Saturday and she remembered he had put an alarm clock at six in the morning so that she watched 'Doctor Who'.

I should've set that alarm off way back then. Now that it reminds me, I'm going to take it off.

Amy grabbed her alarm and was setting off the alarm and it took her a while. Her phone buzzed and she saw it was a other message from Sheldon.

Sheldon: Are you still asleep? If you are, then I'm sorry.

Amy replied instantly and after she finished the reply, she got up from her bed and went to go shower.

Now that I'm awake, I can get ready to go over to Penny's apartment.