Chapter Six:

The Drunk Sheldon Incident

Disclaimer: I do not own B.B.T.

A/N: Enjoy. ^.^

Chapter Six:

The time had went by and it was time to call it a night, Leonard, Penny, Howard and Bernadette met up with each other again.

"Does any of you know where Sheldon, Amy, and Raj are?" asked Leonard.

"Nah, I haven't seen them." said Howard.

"Have you seen them, Penny?" asked Leonard.

"Me either." said Penny.

"I think I saw Sheldon and Raj at the bar a while back, maybe they're still there." said Bernadette.

Amy came up to the small group.

"Hey guys are you all ready to leave?" asked Amy.

"Not yet, we all don't know where Raj and Sheldon are, have you seen them?" asked Penny.

"Yeah, I saw them a while back when I was dancing with Stuart." replied Amy.

"Wait, Stuart was here?" asked Leonard.

"Oh, well when Sheldon and I were alone for a while after you all left in your separate ways, Stuart came up to me and asked me to dance. That is when I saw Sheldon go to the bar and met up with Raj." said Amy.

"You danced with Stuart?!" asked Penny with a sort of shock expression on her face.

"Yeah, but he left already." said Amy knowing that Penny was going to be on her case the next day.

"I'll just call Raj instead." said Howard taking out his phone, before he dialed the number -they heard Sheldon's and Raj's voice coming closer to where they were.

"Hi guys!" slurred Sheldon walking all tipsy.

"Are you drunk?" asked Leonard.

"Well, I am talking in slur words and you see me lookin' all tipsy, so whatcha think? Huh, Leonard?" said Sheldon with his Texas accent.

"We should leave already, Leonard. He sure drank more than me..." said Raj.

Sheldon let go of his arm that was around Raj and he almost fell but Amy caught him.

Amy let out a small grunt because of the weight of Sheldon, "Whoa, you're pretty heavy..."

"Amy...why?" muttered Sheldon in Amy's ear and no one heard as they walked away out of the club.

Amy held Sheldon from the waist and Sheldon had his arm around Amy's shoulder.

"What?" asked Amy because she didn't understood what he said?

"...never mind..." said Sheldon.

They all finally got out of the club and drove home, Sheldon acted really funny.

"Everything looks so fast...and pretty...like you Amy..." said Sheldon as he looked at Amy who was sitting next to him, he tapped the tip of Amy's nose and took off her glasses.

"My glasses, give them back Sheldon!"

Sheldon put on the glasses and said, "Look at me! I'm Amy Farah Fowler!"

Everyone giggled in silent.

Amy snatches her glasses off of Sheldon's face and he grabs her wrist that had her glasses.

"Sheldon..." said Amy with frustration in her voice.

Sheldon smiled devilishly and he let go of Amy's wrist and he looked away from her.

"You're so cute when you're mad..." muttered Sheldon under his breath.

Amy looked at Sheldon who was looking down, she blushed a little and turned away to look at the window.

"Oh, Sheldon..." thought Amy as she shrugged.

Sheldon looked at Amy who was looking out the window and smiled.

For the rest of the drive home to the apartment it was quiet, they finally got to the apartment - Howard and Bernadette left and gave Raj a ride home. Amy had to help Sheldon up the stairs when they went inside the building with Leonard and Penny.

Leonard spoke when they all stood at the door.

"Hey, I'm going to spend the night at Penny's apartment, could you just make sure he doesn't pass out while getting to his bedroom?" asked Leonard.

Amy wanted to roll her eyes because Sheldon's weight was practically squishing her to death and she was really tired.

"Ok..." muttered Amy.

"Thanks, Amy."

Leonard and Penny left inside her apartment.

Amy looked at Sheldon and thought, "...This is more awkward more than I thought..."

Amy opened the door with her free hand and she walked inside the apartment dragging Sheldon along with her side.

When Amy got to the hallway, she stopped and said, "You can walk to your bedroom, goodnight Sheldon..."

Before Amy took Sheldon's arm away from her shoulder he spoke, "Amy, I feel really dizzy and...Since I don't like people going into my bedroom...I'll let this be an exception for once."

Amy was quiet, "Are you sure Sheldon?"

Sheldon nodded slowly and Amy sigh, "Okay..."

Amy opened the door to Sheldon's bedroom and they walked inside the dark room.

Amy walked to the bed to sit Sheldon down, "Um, well good-NIGHT, SHELDON!" yelled Amy.

Sheldon brought Amy down with him, Sheldon ended up being on top of Amy. Amy let out a small grunt because Sheldon was on top of her.

Sheldon laughed and Amy let out a giggled, "Sorry, Amy...It was by accident...Like I said...I'm really dizzy..." said Sheldon.

It went really quiet and awkward as they looked at each other eyes, they were having one of their 'eye coitus' moments like Penny likes to say.

'I need to go-' Sheldon interrupted Amy.

Sheldon kissed Amy.

Amy's eyes went wide and she felt like she was floating on a cloud from the sky.

Sheldon quickly parted away his lips from Amy's lips and he looked deeply into Amy's eyes.

Amy felt everything didn't matter, as if it was just them in the whole wide world.

Amy closes her eyes and opened them again, "...He doesn't love you...he's drunk, you need to stop... you're taking advantage..." thought Amy.

"Um...Sheldon...I really need to go..." said Amy, she was about to get up when Sheldon spoke again.

"Make love to me..." said Sheldon.

Amy felt heat between her legs and she was breathless – she didn't know how to react.

"W-what?" stuttered Amy.

"Please, Amy..." hesitated Sheldon, "I know you still love me - deep inside you I know you love me." Sheldon was quiet for a moment, "Amy...I don't know if this answer your question you asked me a few months ago but Amy Farrah Fowler...I do love you."

Sheldon admitted.