"What's wrong with you?! It was clear she wasn't doing it sincerely, look at those bruises and all. Those demons are nothing nice!" The demon spat out, followed by nods of agreement by the 3rd Years. Seolhee smiled proudly.

"That's the spirit. I don't care what the fucking crazy things you said about those bitches, this is going on as planned. Chiyun, you know what to do next. And don't try to do anything stupid, or you'll find your dear friend's body with the wolves," she warned. Chiyun's eyes widened as she shook her head vigorously. The demon smirked.

"Time for payback, bitches,"

School's Hallway

"Please?" Chiyun pleaded. Haneul was not sparing her a glance and was busy arranging her books instead.

"No,"

"It'll be for a short time only,"

"No,"

"Sunbaenim please?"

"...No,"

"I'll stop bothering you, I promise,"

"...Fine..." Haneul finally gave up. Chiyun grinned widely.

"Thanks sunbaenim! 4 o'clock shall do it right?" She beamed. Haneul simply nodded and took the folded paper from the dryad's hand. Chiyun ran off, a pang of guilt hit her heart.

"Sunbaenim, I'm sorry," she closed her eyes and murmured softly. Haneul, who was making her way to her Alchemy class, read the note for the second time.

Haneul, we heard about your incredible magic from Chiyun. We're thrilled to learn it too, will you be honoured to teach us? Meet us at the basketball court, any time will be fine!

Haneul blinked. Was her magic really amazing?

Basketball Court

Haneul crossed her arms. It'd been 30 minutes and no one showed up, not even Chiyun. She was determined to leave when footsteps echoed through the vacant court. Her eyebrows knitted together when she saw the recognizable silhouttes.

"3rd Years?"

"Evening, Haneul! We're here for a game, care to join us?" One of them smiled. Shaking her head, Haneul declined and decided to go back. She just reached the front door when her shoulder was hit by a basketball. She grabbed it in pain.

"What the..." Turning, she saw the 3rd Years smirking at her. Seolhee laughed.

"That's it? Just a hit by a ball and you're flinching? Tsk, some deadly sins you're. Tie her up," two of them pulled her hand, forcing her to walk to one of the pole and the one with the rope did her job.

"Now that's one hopeless sin. What now, Seolhee?" She turned to the smiling Seolhee.

"We came to play, don't we?" She laughed cynically and immediately, the demons were throwing balls at Haneul. She flinched, the pain unbearable. After a while, they stopped when Seolhee clapped once.

"Nah, boring. Let's use our power,"

"But, the time out..."

"School's over. It won't matter anymore," she cackled while the others grinned. In an instant, the one with the magic showered the injured Haneul with needle-sharp rain. She screamed in pain.

"Fuck..."

"Woah, don't curse. Because there's more!" One of them roared and several attacks were targeted on her. Be it magic, or physical attack or mental abusement, every single hatred and revenge was poured on Haneul.

Her lips was bleeding, deep cuts were all over her body and her head hung low. Seolhee walked to the front, in her hand a bow and arrow.

"Hasta la vista, Envy," she smirked, aiming the arrow at Haneul. A few inches before it reached her, the arrow burned to ashes. Her eyes went wide.

"What?!"

"Ooh, are we uninvited?" A voice boomed through the court. From the entrance, the other deadly sins walked in. Haeyeon had used her fire bending to stop Seolhee's arrow from piercing through Haneul.

"You're late," Unable to talk, Haneul telepathied to her friends. Hyerin grinned.

"Sorry, Saejin got hung-"

"So I'm to blame?! Says the one who got a stomac-"

"Guys, we're here for Haneul. Now let's settle this, 6 vs 6," Jaehi shifted her gaze to the panicking 3rd Years. Seolhee's laugh was dry.

"Acting all high, huh? Finish them guys!" She commanded. One of them charged for Seungjo, who was whistling. When she activated her power, Seungjo rolled her eyes and took out her kunai, moved briefly and threw them, pinning her to the wall.

Another went for Saejin. She was sucking her lollipop innocently and shifted easily when the attacker hit her with a magic applied Combat Sword. Sighing, Saejin took out her Massacre and used the hilt to hit the senior's wrist. She groaned in pain.

Hayi was literally flying around, giggling at her chaser. She didn't even need to use her Euthanasia for further attacks. Just a simple hit on the head, and that's it for the dizzy 3rd Year.

Haeyeon was checking on her nails when a 3rd Year came up from her back. Activating her black magic, she was about to electrify the latter when she avoided it effortlessly and high-kicked the attacker instead.

Hyerin and Jaehi was standing back-to-back, arms crossed. Their opponents were in their clubs respectively. Hyerin smirked at the 3rd Year, and a taekwondo duel occured, one with magic and the other neutral. The same went with Jaehi and Seolhee with karate skills. The result was clear, the deadly sins won in no time.

"Bitch..." Seolhee winced in pain. Jaehi crouched to her eye level and clicked her tongue.

"Here's a proverb of mine. Don't play with the cub if you don't want to mess with the tiger," she flicked the 3rd Year forehead. Haneul, who was supported by Hayi and Haeyeon, smiled weakly at her friends.

"Thanks," and they grinned back. Suddenly, the alarm went off, signalling someone went over the rules.

"Oops, someone's gonna have a time-out for using their full power," Saejin mocked.

"What?!"

"New rule from Her Royal Highness Lee Chaeyoung," Seungjo laughed.