Chapter 14

Song of the day is~ Sleeping With Sirens- If im James Dean your Audrey Hepburn

This is by far my favorite song by them. I love all there songs though. If you know who they are then comment me some of your favorite songs by them. I havent listened to all of them but i have listened to most of them. :) If you know any others good songs then please tell me the names so I can listen to them if i havent. Thnk You! Please Continue Reading this. I have decided not to delete this because i have put so much progress and time into it and it was my first book on wattpad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a HUGE headache. It felt horrible. What the hell did I do last night? Flashbacks of last night came to my mind and I smiled remembering how John stuttered while asking me on a date. How adorable. Since I was thinking so much I didn't hear the door open. I turned around and saw Amy and Ange come in.

"YOUR FINALLY AWAKE! IT'S A MIRACLE!!! Just joking." Ange said while smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Did you have fun last night. I heard you had a date with someone named John, right?" Amy said.

"How did you know?" I asked then I remembered we are wolfs, super hearing. My mouth formed into and 'O' shape and she looked at me with a 'duh' face. "Yes it is true and he is texting me the deeds."

"Check your phone right now just in case he did text you during your slumber!" Amy yelled. Angel nodded in agreement.

I picked up my phone and check for any messages. I had 2 new messages.

John: Are you awake yet?

John: Since you didn't answer I take that as a 'No'. :)

I texted him back after I got done reading it.

Ariella: Im awake now! :) Sorry.

Almost instantly I got a text back saying,

John: Well I'm picking you up today. What's your address?

Ariella: I'm going to Starbucks later today. What time were you planning to pick me up?

I didn't feel comfortable giving him my address. Maybe during the date I could learn more about him.

John: Around 6. Is that okay? Where something comfortable. Doesn't have to be fancy.

Ariella: That sounds perfect. You can pick me up at the Starbucks near Subways. :)

John: Great ill see you soon. :))

Ariella: Great, I can't wait! <3

I didn't have to show Amy and Ange all the texts because they were sitting right behind me reading EVERYTHING. Literally, everything. I smiled at he thought of my date with John. I wonder what were doing. I know he is human and Second Chance mates are rare but I always get this tingly feeling when I am near him or think about him. Could he be my Second Chance Mate? And could I tell him about me?

"ARIELLA, Stop sitting there. Get up and get ready. It's 4:30." Amy yelled.

I laughed at her but obeyed her commands. I took a 20 minute shower to help me relax a little. I saw that Angel and Amy had left but picked out my clothes. It was just a simple white shirt and a flower designed skirt. Stylish and Comfortable. Just Perfect.

For my makeup I did light/nude colors. Just the right amount of makeup. I didn't put so much on because I didn't want too. I put on my light pink lipstick and was finished. I had 30 minutes left to get to Starbucks.