Chapter 21

Honestly, I don't remember if John knew about her being! a werewolf or not but let's say he doesn't. Anyway, continue reading please. Also I might rewrite this chapter.

I continued running to the pack house forgetting about John. Rouges. How are rouges there? I heard paws thumping on the floor behind me and ignored it. My wolf is freaking out though.

Blood, bodies, and sounds of battle is what I could sense. The blood isn't from my pack though. We are winning. I smiled.

"Ariella. It's nice to see you darling." Ryan said. So he is the reason behind this.

"Well, it's not nice to see you." I replied.

"Now, is that anyway to talk to a relative?" He smirked.

And then I jumped at him. My claws dug into his side making blood gush all over my fur. He howled in pain and bit my leg. I showed no pain and bit a piece of his ear off. Gross. I punched him in the stomach, satisfied with the sound of a breaking bone. I felt a pain shoot through my side and noticed he bit me. I saw his neck right infront of my face and bit down on it hard.

"Goodnight Ryan." I hissed at him. His eyes became lifeless and dull, showing he his dead. The rouges submitted and we took them in for questioning.

I shifted into human form behind a tree and saw John. He didn't look a bit fazed that I was a wolf. That confused me even more. I was about to walk up to him when someone walked up to me.

The news he told me pained me. We have become so close over the time we spent together. I can't believe these rouges did that to her.

Ange walked up to me an saw something was wrong.

"What's bothering you Arie?"

"Amy is in coma."

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short. I hope to make a chapter longer then the other ones. I am typing on my phone so it is pretty hard.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Love You Beautifuls. <3

-Leila