Chapter 3

Troy's POV

I went up to my room after bringing Ariella to sleep. She is such a sweet girl, but I wonder why someone would reject there mate. Your mate is that special someone that is made especially for you and only you. I still have to find my mate. I know she is out there somewhere. I just have to find her.

I went to the restroom and took a refreshing shower. It feels so good to be under the water. After I am done I head into my room and take a pair of red boxers out. I put it on and jump in to bed. It's so soft and comfy. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep dreaming.

"Where am I?" I know I am dreaming right now but about what. Why is it so foggy here.

"Hello my child."

"Who's there?" I asked. I really want to know.

"I am the mother of all creatures. You are my child." She explained.

"Moon Goddess." To say I was surprised was an understatement. I was shocked. Why is she in my dream.

"I understand you are wondering why I want to talk you, yes?" I nodded my head in response. She was beautiful. She had silver hair and gold streaks at some places. Her dress was long and elegant with beautiful, curvy streaks and patterns on it. She radiated light that shined as bright as the moon.

"I am here to explain about Arie. She is the soon to be queen of all supernatural creatures and on February 14, her birthday, she will take the test of being at a human school. Her memories will be replaced with new ones. She will think of your pack as her friends that she is staying with. Her whole family has been sent this information as well. You will need to handle her registration into her school. Her scent will be missing as well so no one can smell. You should train her in one day and make her fit. I know you can complete the task. Also she will have no memory of her old pack or her mate. I trust that you and your pack will take care of her for a year until she can be trained to become queen." I was shocked to hear that Arie was going to be the next queen but I understood everything. I will have to inform my pack when I wake up.

"Yes, I understand clearly. What school will she be going to?"

"Star High" That is very close to where we live.

"You shall wake up now my son. Goodbye, and I will visit you again soon darling." And just like that she was gone. I started to wake up and remember what I had to do. I took a shower and went downstairs to go see the others. I heard voices coming down from the kitchen but none Ariella's. Now is the right time to tell them the news.

"Hi guy's"

"Hey Troy" They each greeted back.

"I have important news to share with you." I said. When I saw the concerned looks they had I added "there is no trouble with the pack so don't worry."

"What is it then dude?" Ross asked.

"Ariella is..." I don't know why I couldn't say. I had to though. "Ariella is going to be the next queen and has to go to a human school. She will be replaced with new memories and we will be the friends she will be living with. She won't know anything about werewolves so we can't do anything weird around her." I finished and watched there faces closely. They had the looks of shock, surprise, and awe.

"Are you serious? That explains why she had the gold on her. I CAN'T BELIVE THE NEXT QUEEN WILL BE STAYING WITH US!!!!!!" Angel yelled.

"She doesn't know anything yet. Everything will happen on her birthday which is tomorrow."

"We should have party for her." Aidan suggested.

"I was going to say that." Angel pouted.

"We will and it will only be for us." We all agreed to make her a party. We also have to train her in one day. I have a feeling she will complete this task easily.

><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm sorry this is so short but it was all about Troy. This was just about the dream he had explaining something's.

I am gonna try to start making longer chaps so I hope you look forward to reading them. This is pretty much my first book so I will probably make more in the future and they will be better. I have some ideas for anther story but I don't know if it will be good. I hope everyone is having a good day. Don't forget:

COMMENT

FOLLOW