Chapter 1 Cole's POV

I found my mate. I was glad it was Ariella but I just didn't want to ruin my reputition. She probably thinks I'm a huge douche now. I stood there frozen after she left. I couldn't stand to see her cry and mostly when it's my fault. I walk into the house as the party is nearing to a close and go to Ariella's room to see if she is still crying, but instead I hear things being thrown in the room and sobbing. I let myself in and find Alec throwing things around in her room and her mother crying on the floor. I notice she is holding a note, but not just that, there is nothing in her room except her bed and hangers. What have I done?

"What happen here?" I ask.

"Read this." Mrs.Stone says inbetween her sobs.

Dear Whoever is reading this, probably Alec because I left you alone,

I am probably gone by now and the reason is because I ran away. I couldn't take it anymore and something happened and I just can't stay. I can't be near him. I never understood why everyone hated me  and I don't remember doing anything wrong to anyone from are pack. I just wanted to say sorry if I have ever caused something bad to happen. I will come back in three years (or less) because then I will be ready to face you guys. Happy Birthday Alec! I said that three days early because I won't be there. And i'm Sorry. I will miss everyone even if you won't miss me back. Tell Amy I fucking hate her  {But also care for her a little} and she can have Cole. Cole will probably read this to and if he does 'Please don't kick me out when I return' is what I want to say. I took the money I saved and Dad's credit card because he is paying for the love he never gave me. Alec, I got you a motorcycle for your birthday, the one you wanted. If you got me a turtle name it Chewy because I have a feeling it will eat a lot, like me. Please take care of him/her for me. I love you all! Bye.

~Ariella or Arie 

PS If you don't get me a turtle Alec, expect to be punished when I return.

I can't believe it. She is gone because of me. It's her dad's fault too. He made everyone hate her and boss her around because he only wanted his son to be beta. He told everyone if they didn't listen he would kick them out or kill them. She didn't deserve any of this.

"WHO STOLE MY FU**ING CREDIT CARD!" Mr.Stone, the stupid  former beta, yelled in rage. He came in the room and looked around.

"Where is Ariella?" He asked/ yelled.

"She is gone dad." Alec whispered.

"And it's all your fault" Paige, Arie's mom, yelled. Alec's face was confused.

"Finally, she's gone. That bit*h can be gone forever and die for all I care, which I don't. Now I only have my son. He will be the official beta. Not her. Everyone can now stop hating on Arie because she is not here." he said smiling. Alec looked like he wanted to kill him for what he has done. I did too.

"WHAT?" Alec yelled. "You made my sister run away. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!" He went up ot his father and yelled. Then he did the unexpected, he punched him. His father didn't care that he just got hit. He got up and left the room and told everyone to quit the act because his daughter was gone through mind link. Alec left right after. It was just me and Paige.

"Arie once said she loved you." Paige whispered for only me to here. I smiled at the thought.

"Yea she did didn't she."

"She was your mate." I stared at her shocked and amazed. I could feel my mouth was slightly agape. Whoa. How did that woman know. I just stared at her like the idiot I was. A very surprised idiot that is. "Your probably wondering how i know, right?" I just nodded my headed. "I can tell because when I said her name you smiled and your eyes were filled with love." Really, they were filled with love?

"It's my fault too. She is gone because I rejected her." My voice was filled with sadness and regret. My head was bowed down and when I lifted my head her moms eyes were filled with hurt just like Ariella's were.

"Why?" she asked. The anger in her voice didn't go unnoticed.

"I didn't want to become alpha yet. I regret rejecting her. I really do."

"When she comes back what will you do?"

I knew the answer to that

"Get her back, of course." I answered. I should be thinking about how though. I hope she doesn't get hurt or anything.

I then heard an agonizing scream. It was Alec. Paige and I ran outside to where we saw Alec laying on the floor it looked like he was...shifting! That means Ariella will be too. I hope she'll be alright. It's hard to be shifting alone. Alec kept screaming non-stop and the whole pack was outside watching him. I remember when I shifted. Shifting is extremely painful and you can die, but it's rare. I shifted on my 10th birthday because I had alpha blood. Alec is shifting a little early because him and Arie will be beta.

Alec's mother was close to her husband for comfort. Her eyes were filled with sadness and hurt. I know she wanted to stop the pain from continuing to happen but she couldn't. And maybe because she won'y be able to help Ariella.

When he was done shifting his fur was brown with a little red scattered around. I couldn't help but wonder what his twin sister looked like.

"Do u want to go for a run Alec?" I asked. It would help him get used to running in wolf form. He nodded his big fuzzy head as a 'yes'. I shifted and than we both ran into the woods with both of us going at the same pace. We're both faster thanks to are Alpha and Beta blood. The fastest wolves are the from the White Shadow Pack though. They are the strongest and fastest pack in the world. It would be an honor to meet the people from that pack. They're all gifted with special powers. One person from that pack would be tested they're whole life and become queen when 18. I heard for all three test it would be very hard. It all starts when you are 16. The thing is only your family knows and if anyone else outside of the White Shadow pack and the family find out they will be killed.

First part is Loyalty and Honesty. You will be tested by each from the queen, family, and friends. If you pass this part you will move on to the next which is harder.

Second part is going to an all human school at 17. You will lose all your wolf powers and communication to him/her and not see your family for six months. Also you will be replaced with different memories. You won't know anything about wolfs. The process of the memory change happens during sleep. If you pass that part then you will be with the queen for a while until she knows you are perfectly ready too rule all supernatural creatures. Examples are wolves, vampires, fairies, succabus, and etc. The queen right now is a Fairy. She hasn't found a mate yet and I also heard she is very beautiful. But not as beautiful as my mate.

There is a 50% chance that the first two tests will happen at the same time.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~

Do you think beds can be jealous of floors? Or do they share a nice relationship because they always touch?

PLEASE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

I really like comments.

~OhMyJaime