Not so beautiful impartial journalist shows up in my destiny

To look at the possibility of war and about economic and political, about beautiful and free journalist highly professional and competent, try to give a good presentation to the interview with me in my kingdom, it came in the dining area of 700,000 m2.

She is radiant, thoug shy, very excited, sitting on the right to contemplate the effulgent palace, but with useful material for the Journal of Celebrity, whose edition is coming out on Monday.

But I admit that there was great stuff, just a little "talk about treaties of war, behind the scenes of the great political events of five millennia economy, great innovations, books, gossip, artists break ups.

- Nihil sub sum – Says the austere and competent journalist.

And it arrived with the clear line, but impatient and anxious exhibition, scratching his head and due to random subjects storm hours of talking time, up to the time already piercing the night.

I try to animate the girl. For the girl endure squib, which is coming up with some questions and random asnwers marathon. I giver her a drink, the house speciality, called "Good Night, Cinderella", but we do well, just to relax.

The pouts, medium flawless do sweet but at the end take a generous bowl, and eat a bit more, the tender fruit, including some of the Earth, until the bread of all kinds.

With good reason I agree with her, she tells me can not drink, trusting me a curious thing that really surprises me.

- I saw a head of state was drinking so much in a meeting only one time. This man was Boris Yeltsin.

I say with some irony and huge debauchery:

- Wow! Incredible!

She laughed bored... to try to understand these actions, results, and finally coincidences.

I say, always let God plays with us, and we live well with luck, intelligence, and believe in him.

In social networks in your midst, Humanoids. For real, I thought that in the 21st century, the greatest power in the world, I thought it was a big, scary phenomenon of personalism in the richest country and Democrat time.

I thought "jk", referring to John Kennedy. I thought, "how the mighty Americans still pay tribute to John Kennedy, even among the youngest. Neither the totalitarian regime of the right and the left (the second most persistent to get back at that time) had dimensions phenomenon of adoration and respect for young people.

Well, talking to a friend after I discovered the true meaning of "jk", and step through fear and secure, mastery and generosity, to become King.

But the journalist says, with elegant irony:

- Wow! Beautiful story of overcoming.

With the objective of incendear the interview, which I call the beautiful journalist to conclude the giant whirlpool. I borrow her gently, but firmly, spends his fingers through his hair, he said, seeing his rebellious hair.

-No! Lasceraemo for another day, but does not affect the work.

I smiled with great confidence. She smiles.

Already more relaxed ride by showing a little more teeth to me with great confidence and romance, is something Jung and synchronicity or coincidence.

-Our Lady of good, I don't believe it, I'm not agree with you people, not us, who are far more advanced in another universe, you know morally and technologically ... to try to understand these chains of actions, results, and finally, these coincidences.