ME and confusions of Mr. Bruh

Once upon a time, I was visiting a prison in order to check policy related to that system, when I received an official report:

- "OMG! I CAN'T EVEN... I'M DYING... I'M CRYING... DIRECTOR WAS FIRED 'CUS' THIS ONE WAS SINGING LOUDLY 'ONE LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU', BY ARIANA GRANDE, AIMED AT EACH PRISONER. AH, DUMB DIRECTOR!".

After tottaly starting serious crisis all over prison system, that dumb director asked me to put on my official report: "I am titaniuuuummmm... shoot me down!", by David Guetta. So, sniper shooter aimed your gun. After that, officers asked to director one word. He sings "Burn", by Ellie Goulding. Dumb director! Af! Not satisfied, he showed the video on Vevo. Prisoners have heard and took action. The crisis increases.

After that, some prisoners yelled "Tiiiimmmbeeeeerrrr!!!", by Kesha. Walls were burnt (playing "Burn" again), and even lawyers yelled "Timber!!!". When I saw lawyers yelling, I was worried about the order and law. So, I claimed command in order to director get out of prison.

When the dumb director was at exit door (emergency, of course), he heard prisoners singing "lalala tuntuntun tutztutztutz life is a bitc...!". Hosting hilarious director from inside to outside of the prison, I started singing, with my charming and deep voice, "Poor Boy", by Elvis Presley, but in a way too much harder, techno, and modern, with deep voice.

When I just sent greetings about good night, actually I just ended up lip sync over "Timber", by Kesha, mixed wih my deep voice. The dumb director was going away; so I called him again, and handed one process, dropped. Thankfully, he signed up and wrote down "Let It Go", by Idina Menzel. By the way, there are incredible millions of views on Vevo.

When I was singing another verse over "Let It Go", I used my deep voice, way too harder, techno, and modern. After investigation and no risk about disqualification due to bias, I invited the director to a bar, but I strongly chanted "Don'T Let Me Down", by The Beatles. At the bar, actually, a kind of club, the dumb director still did not know how to sing at the right occasion. He sings "... that fat butt... wiggle ... wiggle... wiggle...", by Jason Derulo.

The dumb director aimed the song at a married woman... Pffffff... outcome: so many excoriations... pfffffff! The poor dumb guy was claiming to the married woman and her husband like this way: "Baby, Don'T Hurt Me... No More... What is Love?", By Haddaway... Dammmnnn it!.. way too cool, old school. When the poor guy still was claiming, I was drinking triple Alaskan Polar Bear, inspired by Buddy Love. Gave $500.00 as tip to waitress, so I said her (waitress): "sleep on them, "hunnas"; sleep on them, "hunnas"... hahaha", inspired by Wiz Khalifa.

She greeted and yelled: "I'M DYING... I CAN'T". So, I said: "I only want to make you smile, sweetheart!". She said: "OMG! Shhhiiiittt!". Meanwhile, the dumb director arrives at the bar, totally threadbare. He said: "Gimma a scotchaaaa... no... no... 'gimma' a dry martini, shaken, not stirred". That director, when sings, moves only half of his mouth... longitudinally. He does not enjoy using his diaphragm. I was keeping total converstions with other women, when the dumb director stands way too close. Those girls yelled: "Bruuuhhh!". Not satisfied, the dumb director saw a bowl of flour, then put into your mouth, and started singing: "I am so fancy...", by Iggy Azalea.

So, everyone in "da" club was singing way too cool "Born In The U.S.A.", by Bruce Springsteen, and, mainly "God Bless The USA", by Lee Greenwood... and... and... for the younger "Party In The U.S.A.", by Miley Cyrus. So... the dumb director, totally disconnected, full of flour, was singing "Roar", by Katy Perry, instead of "Firework"... Daaammmnnn!