Fallen one (Percy)

<> Death follows all that oppose. Death follows all. Once you realize life's greater plan. You will finally understand. Underneath man's greatest design lies a child who is Left Behind. Those who can see it and those who cannot I left wondering hopelessly lost. Take heed those who feel no fear. Take heed those will feel no tears. For the rich man's game is the poor man's loss. Look over your shoulder and look under your bed do not fear do not dread. For once that was broken and torn. It's now Stitch back together with a fire that sores. Death follows around all living things but so does the spirit that inside you sayings. Do not be scared do not Wither in fear all great things must first so succumb to their fears. Only to rise like the Phoenix in lore. Ready to take on any challenge like a tempest storm.

••••••••••••••••••••∆•••••••••••••••••••••

      From the dim light the moon gave us at which I glared at with hate. I could make out that we were now at that we had made into Houston Texas. I watched as the two older Winchester brothers went onto the hotel to most likely pay for their rooms with credit cards. The dark skinned boy and the blonde girl hung back with Him. I had my suspicion but Cas had confirmed them before I departed. The three younger teenagers slowly made their way into the hotel , though I did a double take at he strange display He was making around the blonde girl. It was like I was looking at a super protective animal trying to make everyone know that the female was his. She would be his undoing if his brother trust wasn't , and I would gladly turn my back on the flock to return the favor and protect him this once. Even of that made me a fallen one.

••••••••••••••••••••√•••••••••••••••••••••

The moon Wayne heavily in the sky. A deep enriching fog loomed over the hotel's parking lot like a plague waiting to strike its victims. Everyone was asleep everyone but me. I thought to myself like I had for a while now who would they hate me if they found out?. Should I tell it Annabeth? No it'd be pointless.

How was I supposed to find the person that was my real mother. How was I supposed to keep my brothers and our father safe? Don't even get me started on how difficult it was becoming to not lose control. Dean was becoming more aware on some changes to my former personality, while I debated whether or not to let them find out about this secret.

A part has me figured there was some kind of cosmic joke hanging over my head. Laughing there infinite butts off somewhere out in space or somewhere in a galaxy far far away possibly...

Furthermore ,I for some reason now held some kind of information that could literally turn the tides in our favor with the help of the other relics we are hunting thanks to a said Goddess . The kicker how was I supposed it access that vital bunch of knowledge ? Would there be some kind of code that I was currently missing. Another problem that waged war whithin my head was the wolves . I had a theory that maybe they were connected to the end of the world as we know it situation against the darkness. But another deep dark entrancing theory that haunted my nights these days was could they be after me. Surely they couldn't? Or could they be connected to my blood mother?

A loud gut-wrenching snore rattled the small bedroom that I shared currently with both Grover and Annabeth. she got a bed to herself, whilst Grover took over the old used motel bed.

She tossed and turned like a madman within her covers. Making my earlier complaints of how unfair it was that she got a bed to herself, more so relieved I was sure she would have gave one of us bruises , or a possible broken bone had one of us actually slept in the same bed with her. Though now that I think about it that it sounds wrong.