1- Meet The President

Start from the beginning

“Hey, you!” Louis called her.

“Welcome aboard, boys. I’m Lucia, I’ll be your flight attendant today,” she said nicely with a strong latin accent.

“Did you hear anything I said?”

“Don’t worry about anything you say inside this plane. If I told the secrets I’ve heard here, there would be wars going on around the world,” she said blinking an eye to me. I should have been worried but she seemed trustful and I couldn’t care less about it. If that was going to cause me any trouble, I knew Olivia would find the way to fix it.

“Cocky,” said Louis rolling his eyes.

“Oh dear God! Did you see this?” Liam pointed at the brand new ps4 beneath the huge flat screen and the three of them giggled like teenagers. The fact that I was the only teen left in the band certainly didn’t show.

Lucia walked around handling an ipad to each of us, “I always thought you were the gay one,” she said to Louis giving me a hint of how fun the flight would be.

A short silent pause took over before Zayn and Liam started laughing and clapping their hands together. We looked back at Louis, amusingly waiting for the answer, “What?” he spat.

“Well, you look way more feminine than Harry, for sure,” she said and walked away trying to hide the joyful smile on her face. I liked that girl already.

The expression Louis had, was something I would pay to see again, “You just got served, mate,” Liam joked walking to take his seat.

“I can’t believe Rosa just insulted me,” he complained as he sat next to me.

“Louis, the whole plane is empty. Are you seriously going to sit here?” I didn’t want to hear him complain during the whole flight about how much he didn’t like the girl.

“You know how I feel about takeoffs. I’ll switch later, ok?” I just nodded cause nothing I’d say would make him change his mind. “I’m not feminine by the way,” he stated and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Guys, we are ready to takeoff. Remember this isn’t a commercial flight, you eat and drink whenever you want so just give me a call,” Lucia explained.

“You, Maria!” Louis snapped his fingers and I rolled my eyes at his lack of manners, “What are the ipads for?”

“It’s Lucia and you are right, I forgot to mention it. Check out the app called Tango01, all you need to know about this flight is in there. Meal options, drinks, movies, books on board, anything you could think of,” she kept explaining obviously enjoying our expressions.

Fancy, really fancy. I was already in love with the experience and boy, it wasn’t even started yet.

“Did you know the twin’s birthday is today?” I pointed out from my seat.

“Cool, we are their gift,” Zayn smirked.

“Fifteen, right?”

“Sixteen actually,” Lucia spoke from the back of the plane, “I can’t imagine what their reactions will be when they see you. Especially Hannah, she adores you.”

“That woman seriously needs to mind her own business,” Louis whispered to me and I decided to ignore him. Ignoring Louis is one of the most important things this band taught me.

“All we listen to every time they fly is your albums and I watched your movie like five times already,” she laughed, “The President knows all the lyrics for Best Song Ever, you guys should feel proud.”

“Asshole,” Louis let out putting his headphones on. God, he really was something.

Two movies and a few hours of sleep later, we landed in Buenos Aires. I stretched my arms and legs on my way out, taking a deep breath of the new air.