Chapter 7

Josh's POV

After school was over I saw Mel walking in the hallway. I just wanted to say I was sorry and get it over with.

"Mel!" I yelled across the hallway.

She turned around surprised and looked for who had called her name. As soon as she saw me she turned and started walking faster. I picked up my pace too, I wasn't going to let her ignore me.

Now I started running, I just wanted to say what was on my mind. She needed to know how I felt about her.

She looked back again, and you want to know what the bitch started to do? She started sprinting.

She was running towards the football field, good thing I knew a shortcut. She was halfway across the field before I caught up with her. I think I might have run into her a little too hard...

She started to kick and punch me so I pinned her arms down, she just wouldn't stop fighting.

"You're feisty," I chuckled.

"You're annoying," she retorted.

That was the lamest comeback ever.

"Good one" I said sarcastically.

"Holy shit you got fast" she groaned.

I laughed at that, she had a good sense of humor.

Next thing I knew her amazing green eyes were staring right into mine, she smiled. I smiled back and just as I started to get off to let her up, the little bitch head butted me.

My whole head felt like it was going to burst. Naturally I let go of her.

"What the hell was that for!" I yelled through the pain.

She didn't answer because she was getting up again to run away.

She is not getting away.

Although my head killed I got up and ran after her again. When was she just going to let me talk to her?

I had gotten very fast since we were children. Sure she could beat me when we were six but now I held the fastest 200 meter time at my old school for Track and Field.

I finally caught up to her in the last grass stretch and knocked her over again.

"Damn you" she muttered.

She doesn't get that I just wanted to talk!

"Just let me fucking talk to you!" I was not in the mood.

Her eyes went wide and she stared at me in awe. Then I noticed her wince.

"Did I hurt you?" I said

"Obviously" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Shit I'm sorry" I only wanted to talk, not break all of her bones.

"You tackled me twice! I think sorry is a little late." she said stubbornly.

I didn't even want to talk to her anymore so I just helped her to her car and left.

God she is a spaz.

I drove home thinking about Mel, why had I been such a mean kid? I regretted my decisions so much, it pained me to think about what I had out Mel through.

I was home for only five minutes before I got a text.

HEY BRADY! IT'S JENNY :)

Who the hell gave her my number?

HEY JENNY

DO YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING?

Uhm I really don't. But I had to be nice, I didn't want another Mel repeat.

LIKE WHAT?

OMG YOU'RE KILLING ME! CAN WE JUST HOOK UP ALREADY?

Well that escalated quickly.

I want to so bad, but I can't. I have had such a bad past with it. And before I knew what I was doing.

SURE, WHERE DO YOU WANT TO MEET?

MY PARENTS ARENT HOME, COME ON OVER BABY (.Y.)

Could this girl be any more of a slut?

I got her address and left my house quickly, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Mel's car speeding away.