Dork

Off limits chapter 14
After that night Tony stopped bothering me. My life felt better.
But for Tony, not so much. Every allowance he got was taken back and saved up to buy me a new keyboard, that was the first goal. He was still to get a Christmas present as that May and my dad weren't that evil. Well that's what they told me.
The next Wednesday came quickly. I woke up to my sister throwing me a dress
"What the fuck?" I cussed sitting up
"Cmon, you have to get ready" she said "it's your first date so I wanna help you get ready"
"I've already worn this dress on our last date" I said and slowly swung my legs off my bed.
"Wait you already had your first date? And you didn't tell me? I feel betrayed" she teased and threw me my Alice in Wonderland dress. I haven't ever worn it.
"Sorry, it wasn't exactly a date at first. Well I didn't know. I'm going to go shower first" I told her
"You still should've told me!" She yelled
After I showered I put on the dress. It was blue and fit every curve. And on the plus side it had pockets.
I walked back into my room to be welcomed by Cassy still in there.
"He's not coming until 12:00 its 9 am, so relax sis" I told her
"There's still a lot to do sis" she said and sat me down at my desk. She spent an hour putting on and taking off make up. I sat there in such boredom that I started putting on some Markiplier to entertain me and she wouldn't mind.
"Don't put too much" I pleaded as she put on eyeshadow
"Just trust me" she said and continued
After another half hour she stopped and got to my hair...which took a half hour
"I feel like your having more fun with this than I am" I groaned about 15 minutes into the hair curling
"Probably, but your my baby sister" she said
By 12 we finished and a knock was at the door. I heard my dad answering it.
"Have fun" Cassy said
"Thank you" I said and hugged her
"No problem" she said and walked out.
I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs. Half way down the stairs I saw Chandler.
"Woah" he said
"Don't get used to it" I smirked and walked up to him
"Don't do anything stupid" my dad said as we walked out
"What he means is don't get in trouble and we don't want grandkids right now" May said and wrapped an arm around my dad's waist
"Don't worry" I told them and hugged them both
We walked out and got into his car.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"It's a surprise" he said
"I hate surprises" I groaned
"Wanna put on music? Some Kpop?" He teased
"Okay, it's a good song! I wanna listen to a different song anyways" I told him. I grabbed the aux cord and put on Melanie Martinez's "Dollhouse".
"Okay, your music taste is all over the place" he told me
"Wanna listen to Steven Universe?" I joked
He chuckled and turned up the volume.
"So, at least tell me how long the drive is going to be" I said
"At most, an hour" he said
"Okay" I said and sat back, dollhouse was followed by Steven Universe.
"You weren't joking?" He asked
"THIS IS GARNET BACK TOGETHER!" I sang and gave him a serious look.
He laughed and continued. When we stopped we were at a small bakery.
"What's this?" I asked
"Just picking up a few things" he told me, he made me stay at the entrance and he got whatever he needed. We got back into the car.
Our second stop was at a coffee shop. I grabbed a tea and we sat down.
"So, this is all that you planned?" I asked and took a sip of my tea.
"This is just the beginning Belle" he said with a smirk
I rolled my eyes and looked around. It reminded me so much of Oregon, mostly because of the feeling of it in there. It had books everywhere with the sign saying "book swap". The walls were filled with framed pictures of bikes and the outdoors,
"Man I miss home" I uttered to myself
"What'd you say?" Chandler asked
"Nothing, it's just that this place reminds me of home" I told him
"I'm sorry, I thought you would like it" he told me
"I-I do, I swear! It's really nice" I said and smiled at him.
"Here, let's go" he said and got up and took my hand. We walked across the street and was at a bowling place.
"Bowling?" I asked
"No, arcade" he said and we ran up the stairs of the bowling alley. And there was a huge arcade.
"Woah, ohh let's go on the rollercoaster simulator." I said and pulled him to the machine.
Chandler put in a dollar and were in the haunted mine. After we went over to the skee ball machines.
"Are you good at this game?" Chandler asked
"Horrible" I told him and put my dollar in
I took one and landed in the ten. Then again in the ten...and again.
"Here I'll help" Chandler offered and came behind me. He placed his hand on mine.
I looked at him. We smiled at each other. Our heads were only inches apart. I blushed and looked forward
"Well um, pull your hand back." He pulled my arm back then we went forward fastly. My hand released the ball. The ball went into the 50 hole.
"Yes!" I yelled and hugged him
He laughed and hugged back. We then took turns throwing the skee ball. We got a pretty low score, thanks to me anyways. The next game we went to was the basketball game.
"I'm going to beat you in this game" I said and put my dollar in
"That's a new change" he smirked and put his dollar in the machine next to it. We put it on versus. And went at it. I got mostly baskets but Chandler threw more. We both got 50 baskets.
"Round 2" the machine said
"Noooo" I groaned and got in position
We both threw more and I was getting less accuracy. I started throwing my left hand over to Chandlers machine to block his throws
"BELLE!" He yelled trying to focus
"Chandler!" I yelled and laughed
We went to round 3 but we were too focused on stealing each others basketballs. I grabbed two of his and started running.
"Wait! Belle!" He yelled and ran after me
I ran as fast as I could, but he grabbed me by the waist and picked me up.
"Game over- 0 points 0 points" we heard from our machine which caused us to laugh.
"Welp we both lost" I said and handed back his basketballs
"Cmon babe" he said and we walked back over. We threw the last balls back into the game and we decide to bring our 30 tickets to the ticket redeeming thing.
I got 2 pieces of candy and a small army man. Chandler was at the other side getting whatever he was getting with his 30 tickets.
We left, he didn't tell me what he got. We left and was heading home. Before turning into our neighborhood he turned to a park.
"Chandler...where are we going?" I asked
"One last surprise" he said and stopped the car, he jumped out and opened the trunk.
I got out and followed him, there I saw a blanket and a picnic basket.
"What's this?" I asked
"Dinner" he told me and closed the trunk.
"Okay?" I said and followed him.
We went on the path and went through the bridge area to a small area with fairy lights in jars around the ground.
"Oh my god Chandler" I said and hugged him
He set the blanket and I sat with him. He took out salad and pizza. We ate and talked.
"So Chandler...how did you think of this?" I asked
"Your sister helped me...and to pull off all the lights and thinking of the place your brothers helped me"
I almost spit out my drink "brothers? You mean brother? As in Jack?" I asked
"Surprisingly Tony helped...he said he was sorry about what he did. Didn't tell me what but he said he was sorry" Chandler told me
I looked down and took another bite out of my pizza. We then ate dessert, macaroons he picked up from the bakery and chocolate covered strawberries. We had music softly playing. "Over and Over Again" started playing.
"May I have this dance?" Chandler asked and got up
"You may" I got up and we started dancing slowly around in a circle. I had my arms on his neck and his were on my waist.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Chandler whispered and took out a plastic ring that he got at the arcade.
I giggled and nodded. "You're such a dork"
He placed the ring on my right hand on my ring finger. It wasn't like we were getting married. We stared at each other for a few seconds before we both leaned it.
It was magical. Everything I've always read about I thought was bull. But here I was, feeling as if I was floating. The Sparks I never knew existed flew.
"Woah" I uttered as we broke away from each other
"Can...can we do that again?" He asked
"Come here you dork" I said and kissed him