Georgia

(Chandler comes in chapter 2)
Off limits chapter 1
I was that baby that was supposed to save the marriage, who knew that it was still going to kill it? Small and young my parents tried their hardest to stay together but once my dad wanted to move to Georgia and my mom wanted to stay tension started to build.
We all thought we were going to get through this, but it ended with divorce papers and seeing dad almost every summer. My mom had full custody of my sister and I, I was a daddy's girl so seeing my dad leave was painful.
Seeing my dad was for as long as the whole summer, then it slowly became 2 months, one month to just 2 weeks. Those 2 weeks my dad and I tried to connect but it just ends up with one of us trying to get close and becoming nothing but silence. We just end up going to Disney world and movies mostly. My sister started to go to college and stopped visiting dad and last summer I couldn't go because I had class trips in band.
Then my mom's family had drama over seas in Philippines so instead of making me stay home for a whole year my mom decided to ship me off to my dads...for a year or two. It meant missing out on band and my squad I had come to know. 
"Remember to call me every night" my mom told me hugging me
"I know" I said and hugged back
"Don't lose your Oregonian roots girl" my sister, Cassy said and hugged me
"Georgia won't change me" I said and smirked
"It just might" she said and let go of me.
I waved goodbye and headed off to security. When I was done I was escorted with an adult to where my plane was for help. They then left me and I boarded. Since my dad worked for the air port he booked me a seat in first class where I spent 2 hours. Then to be stopped in Texas and not to be boarded on then second flight until the weather calmed down.
Me: hey guys what time is it in Oregon?
Ella: fucking 3 AM...thanks for waking me up
Me: sorry...I was bored. I'm stuck in Texas.
Ella: I'm sorry for you now shush
I sighed and sat there listening to music. When we boarded I fell asleep until we got off. Where my dad met me with a sign.
"Dad!" I yelled and hugged him
"You've grown so much" he said and hugged me tighter
He took my bags and started walking.
"I can't wait for you to see your brothers" he started as we walked to the car
Aww yes the "brothers", step brothers to be exact. The younger one isn't so bad but the older one...he's the devil. When my dad started dating their mom I had to endure "dates" and parties with him. Sometimes they just came over. Then they had a wedding, my sister and I went and that was when the asshat became my "brother."
"Yay" I said plainly and sat in the truck. My dad started the car and we were off.
"When we get home May has a surprise for you and the boys. We'll tell you guys on Sunday" my dad said as we got closer to the house
"Really, what?" I asked
"It's a surprise" he said
"Can you just give me a hint? A small one?" I asked
"Remember when you would make your homemade buns? We tried to make those and it didn't work out" he told me, ignoring my first remark
"Daddy" I said and gave him puppy eyes
"Bellllleeee" he said said gave me a smirk
I rolled my eyes and turned on my phone
"Come on Belle, I haven't seen you in over a year. Tell me how have you been. What you've been doing" he said
"It's all on mom's Facebook. You know marching band, choir, Mesa-do you guys even have Mesa here?" I asked
"I asked Tony and Jack they said he doesn't know"
"Great, how's the marching band?" I asked
"Good. Pretty skilled-" he started
"Small?" I asked
"To you? Yes" he said
"So 100?" I asked
"Smaller"
"80?"
"75...76 including you" he said and booped my nose
From 178 band kids to only having 75...great it's that kind of high school.  This was not going to be a great year. Sophomore year and I felt like I wasn't going to enjoy it. I looked out the window to be welcomed to a strange house.
"Welcome to your new home" my dad said
The house was pretty big. I saw that my dad was now living more highly then what he used to. When he first moved here he lived in a apartment. Cassy and I used to share a room there until we argued enough that I slept on the couch.
"Wow" I said
"Yeah, pretty sweet huh? Another thing you got from having a sweet step mom like May. Along with the love and your 2 brothers" he said with a smirk
"May's nice dad" I told him
"I know, cmon I'll show you to your room. I think your going to love it" he said and opened the door
"Belle you made it!" May said and walked up to me, wrapping her arms around me. Sometimes I wonder how my dad snatched her up. She's so pretty and nice.
"Yeah, of course I made it" I said and hugged her back. Is till have no idea how someone so sweet is the mother of the devil spawn that is my step brother.
"So what have I been hearing about my room?" I asked
"Oh you'll love it come with me" she said and led me to my room.
When she opened the door it was like I stepped into my dream room...when I was 12. The one that I thought of but forgot over the years. It had an area up above to read and a computer underneath. A big bed in the smack middle of the room with fairy lights above it. A dresser infront of the bed. Then by the window it was like the ones you see in princess movies (again I thought of this room when I was 12). On top of the dresser was a tv and a Xbox console.
"Why is this the exact same room I thought of when I was young?" I asked
"I saw a drawing and tried to recreate it. We saw this house and when we saw this room we decided to get it. I know this whole thing has been hard on you so I thought to make it up..." my dad started
"You decided to make my dream room? Thank you" I said unable to say anything else.
After I put my things away I walked downstairs to see my dad watching TV. I sat by him.
"When is Jack and Tony coming home?" I asked, Tony being the older brother and Jack being the younger one.
"Any minute"
"Great" I sighed and sat back in the couch