The Fluff

Matt

"Wake up sleepy head," a warm voice awoke me. I groggily opened my eyes to see the ceiling of my house. I turned my body to the left to see the time on the digital alarm clock. An arm was wrapped around my body loosely. The time was 7:00 am. I look to find the deep brown eyes of my boyfriend. Instead, my eyes meet his sculpted pecs and a glimpse of the biceps. "My eyes are up here," Mark playfully says as a devilish grin creeps around his mouth. I meet his brown eyes, which are partly obstructed by his red hair. His hair is so perfect. It has just the right amount of floof and wave, making for one of the best hair types ever. I reach up my left arm and place a hand on the right side of his face. I kiss him lightly. Just behind him on the nightstand I see a large empty bottle of wine. I sat up slightly to see if I had a hangover. Instead I found I had no clothes on. At all. Mark's hand massages my back. I decide to just go with it, and I lay back down facing Mark.

My hands begin working through Mark's hair, occasionally plucking out pieces of red dye. He does the same to my hair, gently caressing my face, too. I brush my fingers against his scalp. He breathes a small sigh each time I brush his scalp, causing me to move closer to him.

I interlace my leg with his to find his clothes have left him too. A warmth creeps up around my thigh area and his dick starts pressing up against mine.

"You have a boner," Mark says.

"So do you."

"What I'm saying is that it seems like you're enjoying being with a man. Is that right?" his seductive voice raises my erection.

I bite my lip. "Maybe." The warmth from his crotch gets hotter.

I slowly move my hands down from the back of his head to his back, where I spend time massaging it. One of my hands creep over to rub his pecs. My hands float down to the abs where each ab is defined, yet subtle.

Mark does the same with my body, and moves his hand to my butt.

And we spend a long time exploring each these bodies with our hand and eyes.

We finally had to get up to get ready for Hi5 Studios. It was Team Edge day, so getting there in time was a must. Not to mention, we have like 5 different projects running, so I need to be there to supervise.

So, Mark and I decided that it would be wise to conserve water and time and shower together.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry this was so short. This story kinda comes to life when I'm not paying attention to what I'm writing.

Not sure if that's good or bad.