Regarding the Drama

As some of you may know, both 5H and Camila have released several conflicting statements regarding Camila's departure from the group (Well, their managers, at least). Each of their statements have been vague, and the group statements seem as if they're meant to offend Camila in the worst way possible.

In response, a post was sent by some fans to represent the Harmonizer fan base as a whole. The letter stated that we, as the fans, deserve better from both of them (mostly regarding how this is all being handled by them), and demanded the truth of why Camila left.

While I completely agree that we deserve better, I also know that Camila's reasons for leaving aren't really any of our business. If either party wants us to know the full truth, it will come out eventually. And honestly, I don't think we'll ever know what really happened. The truth can be subjective, especially in this instance. No matter who gets asked about what happened, every statement made will be countered or modified by someone else. And we'll have no way of knowing who's telling the truth and who's lying.

Really, I'm just over the drama already. I know it's only been a day, but we need to move on and leave all of the girls in peace.