With child?! // A note from the author

"Hello, (y/n) Are you in there?"
You rushed Japan into the bathroom and threw on a towel as you swiftly moved towards the door.
"Ah yes?" You said opening itnto reveal a tall blonde german man with icy blue eyes. 
"Are you feeling well?" He said
"Yeah just kind of needed time to myself for he day, i cant wait to retrn home. Everyone will be thrilled to hear about my experie-" you stopped, feeling a sharp pain in your stomach, falling to the ground.
You started to cough like crazy until blood unfortunately came out.
Wverything happened so sudden that you didnt even know how you ended uo in the hospital, what it seemed like 2 seconds later.
Your eyes followed the lights as everything blurry became clear.
"Are you okay?" You heard a voice say.
"I-I" was all you could manage to say.
"It mustve been the food?"
"Maybe a lack of sleep?"
"Oh no.."
They were all conversing, you not knowing what happened.
A man in a white lab coat walked in.
"Is she going to be okay?"
"Yes, shes fine. I do not understand why her body did this, but it looks like" he said looking down at his clipboard and fixing his glasses "shes with child"
"With CHILD?!" They all simultaneously said.
Hey guys, really short update, i have exams and literally have been more stressed than i should. Im writing a BL so, check that out later ALL MY FUJOSHI LADIES YES YES YES. So i thought id continue that the reader is pregnant. Before it was just a dream, but now its reality. Like whos going to be the baby daddy?? You never know. I keep leaving you guys for like two weeks or so and that is on accident. Like you dont understand how much i love my fanbase and how much i want to make you guys happy, its just sometimes people grow out of fandoms. I remember starting this account and being so obsessed with hetalia because me and my friend were total geeks about it. But lately me and that friend have not been doing well, so it totally kind of just ruined the fandom for me. BUT DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE ME SOME JAPAN. But yeah, im not abandoning you guys, its just im at a point in my life where im so busy and kind of // oml i hate // but growing up and becoming more mature and having more responsibilities and such. Ill update more frequently, but yeah. Ill start to write more stories non fandom based, but also if you want a story comment below on the anime or even fandom. Like ive watched tons of animes and not just hetalia kiddos. So yeah .. bye bye for now. And i love you guys so much!