SPECIAL UPDATE

So this doesnt pertain to the story. Is just a fun update for the reader as for in America it is thanksgiving.
You sat there, legs crossed staring at the plate in front of you as well as the food surrounding it.
"And so we give thanks!" Shouted America. "Again thank you everyone for participating in my holiday!"
Everyone ate and drank to their hearts content and some people went home while some stayed for karaoke in the living room.
"Lets sing this one (y/n)!" Alfred pointed to a song called "Like im gonna lose you" and you nodded your head.
You both sang with passion and towards the end looked into eachothers eyes, both filled with passion.
Everyone left after an hour or so, but you stayed because you were too drunk to drive to the hotel.
"Are you sure its okay for me stay?" You said slurring your words
"Of course but i only have one bed, im sorry." He followed
"Thats okay" you replied
You both walked to his room and he took off his shirt, face flustered, and put on a pajama shirt and took of his pants, only wearing his boxers.
He threw you a teeshirt and said "here you can wear this if you want"
You nodded your hair and started taking off your dress, but your zipper got stuck.
"Uhm Al can you help me unzip" your face turned pink as he approached you unzipping your dress and helping you take off the shoulders.
He turned you around and put his hand under your chin and smirked "Youre so beautful you know that (y/n)" he said finishing with a light kiss on your nose.
"A-alfred.." you whispered
He backed you up into the bed, your dress still half off, yet him grabbing at your chest and smashing his lips against yours.
He was turning you on and you were doing the same for you.
He properly set you on the bed and threw your dress off while throwing his shirt off afterwards.
He laid you down and slowly climbed on top of you. "M-my bkdy isnt he greatest .." he said as his voice gave a quiver.
"Youre perfect to me Al" you said as you brought his head in closer for a kiss.
You guys made out for a while and then he slipped your underwear off, your bra still on and he started to kiss your body going further and further down stopping at your woman hood.
He started to lick you and playing with you with his tongue. Your legs started trembling as your hands grabbed at his head.
You started too moan his name, in which made his tongue move faster and faster.
Finally you came right in his mouth and as he brought his face up he smiled and said "mm i knew i was going to eat again but i didnt know it was going to taste so food"
You blushed at him saying tha as he removed his boxers.
He slowly slipped inside of you and started banging his hips against your thighs in which you moaned his name. He kept going faster and faster as he started to fondle your twins.
"Youre so tight" he moaned
After 10 minutes you came again with Alfred following shortly after.
He laid beside you and said "i think im in love with you (y/n)"
You laughed and whispered into his ear "i like you too"
You both then got under the blankets and fell asleep cuddling.