Red Room

As you and Japan finished, he laid in his bed. His sweat glistening in the light that shone through the window.
"(Y/n), I love you so much"
"I love you too Kiku" you said kissing his forehead and getting ready to leave.
"You're not staying?" He questioned with his eyes closed.
"No.. I'm sorry. Germany had business matters to discuss and then I have to finish some work before the meeting."
"Oh okay" he turned facing you "I'll never forget tonight" then he blew you a kiss.
You caught it and put it on your face "I love you Japan, goodnight"
You walked out of the room, still in heat but you left because you could tell that Japan was already tired.
"Oh (y/n) just the person I was looking for, are you ready?" Said the tall and chiseled German.
"Yes I'm so sorry, I just needed the comfort of Japan"
He laughed," comfort from Japan? He is something else. He started out mad to giving you comfort, hm" he grabbed your hand and started walking towards his study.
As he opened the door you peered in "wow this is huge" you gasped.
"Yeah but" he started as he locked the door behind him "we aren't going to be talking in here"
He walked over to the bookshelf still holding your hand and pushed it to the side. It was dark at first but you could tell it was a hallway.
He started walking towards a dim light and as it got closer he pushed you on the wall. "I've been watching you (y/n) and your very presence turns me on to the point where I can't touch myself to you anymore.. I need to have you with me."
He started biting your ear which made you tremble and he breathed heavily into it. "I want to show you my play room"
"Ludwig aren't you too old for play rooms?" You asked.
"Mm not this one, you may be a bit too young"
He pulled you into a red room. Filled with ropes and 'toys' and other things on the walls and a chair right in the middle with its own light and a bed in one of the corners.
Your face started heating up and giving off a red colour.
"Do you like it?" He asked taking many steps further into the room.
"I-I .. What are we going to do in here? I thought we .. We were going to talk about my country becoming known"
"That was honestly just in case someone was listening to us .. I have better plans .. Deeper plans"
You looked down at Germany's pants trying to hide the fact that you were still in heat and needed to be cooled down.
"I-i can't .. I'm in love with someone"
"In this room. Nothing that comes in ever comes out." He said as he started to grab you by your waist and kissing you rough.
"Ah Ludwig" you moaned. You never thought that you'd be moaning to him again.
The words of Japan started to trail your mind .. He loved you and didn't want you to leave him ..
You pushed Germany off you and started walking towards the door but he grabbed your waist and held you.
"Germany .. I can't .." You whispered slowly about to cry.
"Who are you so devoted to that you're doing this? I'm offering you my body .. To be yours. Look a-at me" he slowly started taking off his shirt .. You can tell he was embarrassed. "I've always thought that .. I'd end up with Italy. I thought he was my love .. But whenever I saw you my heart raced a little faster. It's you (y-y/n)" he looked away ashamed of himself.
You walked up to him and gave him a hug and caressed his cheek which he leaned into. You pulled his face in and kissed him, his lips slowly kissing you back.
"So what is this?" You asked "it must be a joke"
"I-I" he started embarrassed "I'm .. Into this kind of stuff" he started rubbing his neck.
"What exactly is 'this'?"
He then grabbed your arm and sat you on the chair, cuffing you to it.
"I'll gladly show you" he whispered in your ear, leaving your lower half of your body heated, putting a blindfold on your face.