Under the Yukata

As you guys walked down the stairs into the kitchen the excited Italy came and jumped at you.
"(Y/n)~ you're finally ready, you're so pretty. You're my FAVOURITE thin in the whole world besides pasta~"
"Feli!" You said turning towards Japan then him "yes I'm ready, thank you. Should we go?"
He grabbed your hand and started sprinting towards the door.
"Hey Italy, wait up, I'm coming with"
"No! It's just me and (y/n)" he snarled at Germany. Germany gave him a stern look and Italy grabbed Germany's hand and you guys were out to go.
Germany grabbed the steering wheel and you and Italy sat in the back you playing with his little curl which caused him to moan playfully.
"Italy." Germany said with a harsh tone. "Quiet down back there"
"Ahh okay~" he said softly ending with a light giggle.
"Feli where are we going exactly" you asked.
"I wanted to go to the mall with you so we can try on clothes together!! But now Germany is here so.." And then he stuck his tongue out "So I guess let's go to get pasta!!"
"Italy. It's the morning time. Let's go to the mall" said Germany making a turn into the layout of stores.
As Germany stopped you felt something go up your yukata but you pushed it off since you knew it was Feli and he probably just did it one accident.
"Germany I have to go to the bathroom" you said taking Italy's hand.
"He's not taking you" he said grabbing your wrist "he barely knows how to take care of himself let alone a girl"
"Okay then you take me"
He started blushing and started walking towards the bathroom. And he walked into the bathroom he shut the door behind and locked it.
"Go, if you want I'll turn around" he said blushing.
"Uhm actually can you help me with my yukata? Just hold it up for me?"
He started blushing and walking towards you but facing away at the same time. You started and as you stopped Germany's face was the colour of an apple. You then got done with your business and washed your hands and so did Germany.
"Hey .. (Y/n).."
"Ye-" your words were interrupted by his lips against yours.
He pushed you against the door causing your hand to slip away from the handle leaving you breathless.
He started kissing your neck causing you to call out his name in passionate short moans.
When he bit your nape you fell to the ground calling out "Germany"
He sat on the ground and pulled you on top of him. His chest on your back .. You feeling his chest made you more turned on than you already were.
Suddenly you felt a hand on your chest and then one on your leg slowly sliding up, going further and further under the yukata that you were wearing.
"Ah Germany.. I don't think that we should be doing this now .." You moaned.
"I've been wanting this since you started on your island, you're so cute it makes me blush. You make me want to tie you up and make you call me daddy Everytime I see you. Everytime I see you I get the urge to rip your clothes off and give you what is right fully yours (y/n)."
"What's .. Mine?.."
He turned you around and started unzipping his pants.
When he pulled out his excited manhood the door was knocked on.
"Germany?! (Y/n)?! Are you still in there?!"
Germany started blushing "yeah (y/n) just needed help with her .."
"YUKATA!!" You yelled out. "But now we're done !! So let go shopping you said hurrying to open the door.
After a long day of shopping and having lunch at the mall you went home.
Your thoughts .. All on Germany and then .. Kiku. This isn't fair to you. I'll try to stop all this nonsense at once and hopefully become one with you soon. I want to feel your hands on me .. I want to see you and all your .. Marvelous being.
"We're home!!" Shouted Feli.
"Took you long enough" sneered Prussia.
"Too long" said Austria getting up from the piano.
"Where's Kiku?" You asked.
"He's in his room, taking a shower. I wouldn't go in there he seemed pissed"
"It's okay, even if he is.. I'll talk to him"
You ran upstairs and slammed Japan's door open and locked it on the way in.
You stripped yourself hearing the water running in the bathroom. You ran in there quiet enough so that he would hear you and you slammed him against the wall pulling his face into yours. The water dripping on the sides.
"Japan .."
"(Y/n) .. Become one with me"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm ready" he said as he pushed you against the wall and started biting your ear and pulling it.
He grabbed your chest at the sounds of your passion filled moans.
'Become one with me' is this really happening?