Ah, Elizabeth

When you guys approached her room the jacket she was wearing came off.
She threw you on the bed and started undressing slowly and seductively, leaving you wuestioning your sexuality because she was perfect in every way.
After she was done, she stood there bashfully, with her hand on her mouth.
Her body was perfect and curvy in all the right places.
"P-please dont look at me like that" she said in a smaller voice
"O-oh" your head quickly turned, your face getting hot "i-im sorry"
Suddenly you felt her hand on yours, and yours on her chest.
Your face became extremely hot, you were blushing more then ever.
With a slight touch of her finger to your chin, you were now facing her, who eas coming in for another kissed.
You slowly relaxed yourself back, while she started to unbutton your shirt and unbuckle your pants.
Before you knew it, your clothes were off and she started to look at you.
"Are you ashamed of your body?" She asked.
"No, of course not .. why"
"You have it wrapped up like you do ../
"Thats just because .. i didnt want anyone to recognize me"
She gave off a soft smile and leaned forward onto your lips.
Your hands automatically went down to her waist as she went on top of you.
She started kissing away from your lips and onto your neck
"Nugh Elizabeth" you moaned
You could feel her smile between kisses and a light release of air.
She continued to go lower and lower, stopping at your chest she started to unwrap the bind you did with the gauze.
You felt a great release as the final row was unwrapped, and even greater sensation when she started to suck on and lick your left part of the chest.
You werent sexually attracted to women, yet for her, she amazed you wih what she could do.
Her hands trailed to your lower region and you felt a smile on her face as she started moving her finger.
"Youre quite wet right now, arent you .."
You couldnt respond, only throw your head back in complete satisfaction.
Her hand left your part, leaving you questioning why.
But then she grabbed your thighs and spread them open, as she smirked "tell me if this feels good"
She lowered her head and started moving her tongue, it felt amazing.
//sorry for the short update huns! Ill try to post a story every week!
Most of you already know that im getting very busy as i grow older!
But im still trying to make an effort as to satisfying your guys needs. Thank you!