"Mhm," He hums as he kisses my shoulder, sending a shiver down my spine with the action. "How can you be tired on such a wonderful day?"

"What's so special about today?" I grumble.

Sebastian gasps loudly before he bites into my shoulder. The bite doesn't hurt, but I do jump from the unexpected action.

"Whoa," I cry out confused. "What was that for?"

"James Adonis Fletcher, it is Christmas day! Get your butt up and dressed!" Sebastian growls out cutely.

"Wait, it's already Christmas?" I ask as I turn my head to try and find him.

"James, we talked about this all yesterday, and all last night, and the days all before that. Today is Christmas, which means, this is our first holiday together, because Thanksgiving doesn't count. And," My eyes widen and my head snaps up as Sebastian rubs his boxer clad erection on my bare ass. "It's snowing all prettily outside so I was thinking we could play outside with the pups today. What do you think?"

I growl as I flip over with him still on me, he tips to the side but my reflexes catch him as my hands grip his waist and I settle him back onto me with him resting on a now fully erect Fred.

"I think you shouldn't tease like that, Sebastian, because now you're not leaving this room until Fred is satisfied,"

Sebastian smirks evilly as he rolls his hips, gaining a sharp gasp from me. "Aww, our first Christmas sex,"

My heart thumps inside my chest as he leans down to kiss my left nipple. Then he kisses the right nipple. Nothing more than a light kiss, yet it makes my heart leap.

"Guess what," He says happily as he sits up again. His boxer clad ass rubs against my erection wonderfully.

"What?" I ask with a smile. I love seeing him so happy. "And you better not deny Fred or me right now when you're looking like that,"

"Looking like what?" He asks with an innocent look on his fucking beautiful face.

"Like sex. Like heaven. Like life. Like love. Like the most delicious and divine edible in the world. Like I want to lock you away for the rest of our lives just so I can have you all to myself and have my wicked ways with you," I say huskily.

Sebastian smiles down at me. "Well, I was gonna say that we're doing this missionary style. How could I deny you and Fred when you make me feel so good every time?"

I have to gulp back the extra built up saliva in my mouth at his words. "Good, I can do missionary style. I think I want to see your handsome face this time anyway,"

He never loses his smile as he yanks his boxers off and impales himself on my always hard for him cock. I gasp as heat and tightness suddenly surround my twitching cock.

"Yes," I hiss out as I sit up and wrap my arms around him. "Fuck, baby, you always feel so damn good,"

"Mhm," He hums as he kisses my throat. "You always feel good inside me, baby,"

I bite my bottom lip hard as he sucks on my neck. He knows the hickeys never stay for long as my body heals it quickly, but he never stops trying to mark me. I love that he has to "mark" me every time we make love. He told me just the other day that if I get to mark him every time then he gets to mark me as well. I have no problem with him marking me because it means just that; he is marking me as his. He wants everyone to know that I'm his, and I have no problem with that at all.

I also love the feel of his hot mouth sucking on my throat. Once in a while he will nibble and bite, then his tongue laps the slight burn away before he continues to suck. The feel of his mouth on my skin makes me shiver every time and I love it. I love that he wants to claim me his.

I groan and thrust my hips up into him. He gasps against my throat as his hands grab onto my shoulders. Without unlatching his mouth from my neck, Sebastian lifts his hips before slamming back down on me. I groan at how tight and hot he is around me. His small body feels too good in my arms for me to let him go, so I hold onto him tightly.

"James," Sebastian moans against my throat before gently lapping at the skin. "I love you. I love you so much,"

My heart skips a beat before hammering away against my ribcage at his sweet confession. "Goddess, Sebastian. I love you too. I love you so fucking much. I'm never letting you go, baby, never,"

"Good, because I don't want you to let me go, James. I want to wake up every morning to your kisses and your arms around me. I want to see you every day and steal kisses while passing down the hallway. I want to fall asleep with you every night with your arms wrapped impossibly tight around me. And I want to see your beautiful wolf again, James, every day I want to spend time with him."

My wolf purrs inside my head like a cat as we listen to our mate. My wolf is happy. So happy in fact that it almost feels like he's not even there since he is so mellow. I love that Sebastian loves my wolf so much. I love that he wasn't afraid of my wolf, or me, and that he didn't reject us. I love Sebastian so much sometimes I don't know what to do with myself.

"James," Sebastian moans as he quickens his bouncing on top of me. "I'm close,"

I groan as I feel my body quickly reacting to my mate, my stomach muscles clenching and balls tightening. "Cum with me, Sebastian," I whisper into his ear before my canines pierce the soft flesh of his neck.

I can feel Sebastian's body shudder in my arms before he lets himself go. His hot semen coats both of our chests right as my own load empties inside him. Sebastian lets out a breathy moan which I swallow down with a hot kiss.

Sebastian pulls away to breathe, his head slumping into the crook of my neck. His breath is hot against my skin but it doesn't bother me. Then he pulls away to look at his right wrist.

"It's healing, James," He mutters. "Will you break it open again? Please?" I smile lovingly at him as I take a hold of his arm.

"Of course, Sebastian," I whisper. I inspect the bite mark on his wrist and notice that it is scabbed over and almost healed completely. "Does it hurt?" I wonder out load.

Sebastian quickly shakes his head. "No, only when I pick at the scabs,"

"Don't pick at it then, just let me know next time," I reply as I align my mouth up with the previous bite mark. "You sure it doesn't hurt?" I ask as I hold his wrist up to my mouth and make eye contact with him.

Sebastian shakes his head quickly. "No, James, it doesn't hurt,"

"Okay," I whisper against his creamy skin. Then I sink my teeth into the scabbed skin. Sebastian let's out a whimper, only the sound doesn't concern me as strings of hot cum splash onto my chest again.