Moving In

Disclaimers: I don't not own Transformers nor you. I do not own the pictures. All transformer characters are half human.

You were amazed to see the country of cybertronians birthplace. Cybertron was the homeland of all cybertronians. The cybertronians were in human size. But they're robots, they came here during the Stone Age. Overtime, all the cybertronians became same size as the humans. Cybertronians and humans were having war overtime but the conflict ended when both side treated both of them equal. All around the world, both humans and cybertronians live together in peace.

You were awe struck but didn't realize that your brother who was asking you to help. "(Y/n)/[Your Name] HELP ME PLEASE!" Your brother, (b/n)/[Brother's Name] who is a cybertronian colored with white and green with hazel optics were glaring at you. You shook your head and helped your brother. He is bigger than you but he is your twin brother. You were wondering why a human and cybertronian are siblings.
(If anyone comments that you're a hybrid, you're not. You're pure human being.)

Well your dad was a human while your mother was cybertronian. Your dad has (f/c)/[Favorite Color] hair and hazel eyes, your mom was white and green, but her optics were (o/c)/[Optics Color]. Both of your parents meet up in a cafe, which that's where they both fell in love. You and your brother were setting down the all boxes in the new house. Your dad came in with the last remaining boxes. "Welp, that's the last of it. Okay it's time to set up your rooms and everything." He smiled as your mom came in. She smiled and vented happily. Your family moved in Cybertron due to your dad job being here.

"Honey, did you check every boxes that we have everything in them?" She asked as your dad nodded. "Yes I did, I double check them all before they were loaded up in the moving truck." He smiled and playfully rolled his eyes. Your mom headed to check the new kitchen. As both you and your brother checked the rooms upstairs. You choose the right room as your brother choose the left. You decided to check the rest of the house.

You checked the other bedrooms and the bathrooms. You went downstairs and went to the kitchen. The kitchen was big enough for cooking. After you checked the kitchen, you realize you didn't put your stuff in your room. You rush to the living room and grabbed all the boxes that contain your stuff.

After you place and setting up all your stuff, you exited out your bedroom and saw your dad and (b/n) carrying his bed to upstairs. You moved out of their way as they came to his bedroom. "There, now it's time for your sister bed (b/n)." Your brother nodded and both of them left to get your bed. You sighed and went downstairs to the living room. You laid down on the couch as you place on you headphones and listen to music from her phone. You saw your mom carrying boxes upstairs. 'Guessing it was her and dad's stuff.' She thought as she hummed the lyrics of the song she was listening as you closed your eyes.

As you were listening to music, (b/n) and your dad was carrying your bed up to your room. (B/n) saw you listening to music and decided to place a little trick on you. After they both set up your bed, (b/n) quietly walked up to you. He held you up causing a yelp from you. He chuckled at you as you frown at him. "Oh hahaha, now put me down." "Oh alright but I was just having fun." He went upstairs to his bedroom.

When all of you guys done setting up your stuffs, you parents decided to order food since no one cook for dinner. Your parents decided to go out eat for dinner in a restaurant.

After eating outside in a different place, your parents somewhat forget to tell you and (b/n) both have school tomorrow. "(B/n)! (F/n)/[First Name]! Both of you two are going to school tomorrow." Your mom said as you paled since you are very shy due to being new at school. Your brother noticed this and patted your shoulder. He had a look saying your not alone. "So, you two be up early tomorrow morning." As both of you and (b/n) when upstairs to rest.