Chapter 14

Elizabeth's Pov-
"Please!" I managed to gasp out. I screwed my eyes shut as I felt his lips leave a trail down my neck and start nipping at my collar bone.

I threw my head back into the pillows and let out a moan. I feel him smile against my skin.

"You like that?" He says seductively. He looks up at me through his lashes and I am captivated by his candy apple green eyes that have drawn me in since day one.

His hands grip my hips tightly and I feel the weight of his body on top of mine. My hands go to his back and I grip him tightly and slightly dig my nails into him. He let's out a slight groan.

He grips my thigh and wraps it around his hip. I didn't even notice that somewhere in between all this he had undone my bra. I became aware that I was exposed to him and I blushed slightly.

"Please Jensen, stop teasing me!" I whimper. He looks up at me and smirks.

"As you wish." Before I can utter another word my pants are ripped from my body, and my heart flutters at the sudden ferocity and I have to admit that it turns me on.

He let's out a growl as he takes in my exposed skin. I can almost see his eyes darken with want.

"Now!" I pant out.

The only thing I'm aware of is the sound of ripping fabric and then immense pleasure.

I jolt awake and pant for breath as sweat pours down my face and front.

I look around and take in my surroundings and fall back onto my bed.

It was only a dream. It was so realistic though! Oh how I wanted it to be real!

I close my eyes and try and calm my eratic breathing.

Man I am in deep.

I blush as I replay the dream in my head. I bite my lip as I imagine what it would be like.

Pure heaven I'm sure.

I look at the clock and see that it is three in the morning. I head into the bathroom to take a cold shower to cool myself off.

I lean my head against the shower wall and smile. I let the cool water run over my steaming body.

What is this man doing to me?

Oh what I wish he would do to me!