Chapter Twelve -

Elizabeth's POV -
I get in the car and watch as Jensen walks around the front to get in.

I smile to myself.

Who would have thought that I would end up here. I have admired him for so long. Now look at where I am. Writing songs and hanging out with him. I couldn't be any more lucky.

He gets in and smiles at me before pulling out of the driveway.

I watch him out of the corner of my eye. He really is a gorgeous human being, and I had him all to myself.

I was still figuring out exactly how I felt about him. There was a spark between us, there was no denyingthat, but as for something actually working out.... that was a different story.

We pull into the ice cream parlor and I hurry up and get out before he can open my door. I bounce on my feet in excitement. He laughs at my reaction.

We go inside and place our order. We take our ice cream to a back booth and relax. We make casual conversation.

" You have something on your face." He says smiling. I blush and wipe at my face.

"Did I get it?" He smiles.

"Here let me." He reaches out with his thumb and wipes my chin. I feel myself flush as I watch him stick his finger in his mouth and lick it off.

I sit there in shock.

What in the heck just happened?

We finish in silence.

We hurry to the car and drive. He turns some music on to cut through the tension. It was more of a... heated tension.

I really didn't know how to feel.

But I do know that when he stuck his finger in his mouth it did things to me.

I sneak a glance over at Jensen but find that he is already staring at me. I blush and look away.

I feel him reach for my hand and I let him take it.

I sit there and try to process all of this.

Does this change things? Are we a something now? What are we?

But all of those questions get left unanswered.

Author's Note -
I know the end seems a little bit rushed but wattpad deleted it so I had to rewrite it. I apologize for that. I hope you guys like it!